:-!

"HARRY GET OFF" I screamed, the door opened and in walked James. Harry stopped and stared at him. "Harry get off I need to talk to her" James said. Harry walked out the room and winked at me. James walked over to me and put his hand on my cheek. "I'm sorry about before..I didn't want to do any harm to you" He said stroking my cheek. I didn't say anything and just stared at him. We stood there and stared at each other for about 5 minutes. "I'm sorry Emily I really am..I know your with Niall but I just wanted a kiss" He said. I slightly nodded my head with no epression on my face. "You look really nice tonight btw" He said. "Thanks" I mumbled. "You coming" He asked walking out the door. "yeh"I said. We went back up to see everyone. "Come with me a minute Emily" Niall said taking my hand. We went outisde the restaurant. "Are you alright?" He asked. "Y-yeh I'm fine" I said fake smiling. "No your not. Is it Harry? James? Somethings wrong" He said looking me in the eyes. "Everything is fine, just personal shit with James" I said. "You sure babes?" He asked. "Yeh.." I said. "Alright" He said holding my hand and walking back to see everyone. We had our desert and sat and talked for a while. "You okay?" Liam asked. "Yeh.." I smiled. Harry kept looking at me and smirking. We all walked out to the car. I sat next to Liam. "You alright..is he bothering you?" Liam asked. "Yeh..I'm fine Liam, promise" I smiled. We got back to the house and I walked upstairs to get changed into my pjs. I heard footsteps follow me up. I swear if its Harry or James. Nope, It was Niall thank god. He walked over to me and kissed me. I kissed back (obvs). "I love you" He said looking me in the eyes. "I love you too" I replied. He kissed my forehead and walked out. I got my pjs on and walked back downstairs. I sat next to Niall and Ellie. "Hey guurll" Ellie said. "Hi" I relpied. I looked over and seen James staring at me. "I think we should play 21 Dares!" Harry said grinning at me. "Yeh me too" Ellie said. We all got in a circle. Well this should be fun. Harry sat next to me and smirked. I just rolled my eyes. I moved along and he moved closer. "Fuck sake" I mumbled. James sat oppisite me. We went round in a circle "21" I said. It would be me..for god sake. "Kiss Harry..I seen him eyeing you up before" Louis said. "What the fuck mate" Niall said looking at Harry. "Hahha..I don't think so" I said to Harry. "You can have a different dare then.." Louis said. "Kiss Niall". Me and Niall smiled at each other. I walked over and kissed him. "21" James said. "Make out with one of the girls for like 6 minutes" Aston said. Ellie giggled. Hannah just looked away. James looked at each one of us. He walked slowly up to Hannah. He smiled at her and leaned in and they started making out. When he finished he smiled at her and retured back to his seat. Hannah smiled. Aston looked really jealous and angry. "21" Liam said. "Do 7 minutes in heaven with one of the girls" Harry said. "Emily I would but your my cousin so I'm going to choose Ellie" Liam said walking towards Ellie. "Thanks" Hannah said sarcastically. "I'm sorry but you and Aston have a thing and Ellie looks up for it" Liam smiled. He grabbed Ellie's hand and took her somewhere else. They came back after about 15 minutes. Ellie's hair was messy and so was Liam's. "Well you certainly took your time you two" Louis said. "Hahaha" Liam laughed. "Thanks Ellie" Liam winked at her. Ellie giggled and sat down. "Hmmm...I wonder.." Louis said rubbing his chin. "21" Harry said. "I dare you to snog one of the girls with tounges" Louis said. Harry looked around the girls. He turned to look at me and I shook my head. He walked over to Ellie and pushed her to lie down and then he climbed on top of her then kissed her with tounges. He finished and licked his lips. "We'll finish that off later" He said walking back to sit down. "She can't have sex with two boys on the same day.. people" Louis said. "Hahahahaa" Ellie laughed. "21" Louis said. "I dare you to get off with Harry"Ellie said. "Haaha no" Louis protested. "Fine then". "Your dare is to go in the porch and sing the 'I'm a Little Teapot song" Liam said. "Well..okay then" Louis said walking to the porch, he did so and everyone was laughing. "I'm so tired..whats the time?" I asked. "11:30" Liam said. "I'm going up to bed..night guys" I said. "Night" Everyone said. I walked upstairs to get ready for bed. I heard someone walk up while I was brushing my hair. It was James. "Emily, I'm sorry about before.."James said leaning against my door. "It's okay" I said. "We can just be friends,yeh" He said. He walked towards me. He stroked my cheek and looked me in the eyes. "I'm sorry" He said. "James it's okay" I said getting his hand. He nodded and walked out of my room "Night" He said. Niall walked in when I was in my bed. He took his top and trousers off and climbed into bed. "Love you" I said kissing him on the cheek. "I love you more" He said. I smiled. "I think you looked beautiful tonight Em" He said playing with my hair. "Thanks" I replied smiling. We sat talking for about 10 minutes and then we both drifted off.

(Hope yous liked it! Any ideas??) -Emily xoxo