Telling my mum I'm pregnant

Emily's P.O.V.

We ended up making out. "Emily, I think you should tell your mum about your pregnancy..It's been a month and 2 weeks now" Harry said breaking the kiss. "Yeh, I'm just scared on what she's going to say" I replied. "Well don't be, I'm going to be here with you supporting you through this and I'm sure she will too" He said back stroking my cheek in comfort. I nodded and we walked downstairs back to see the boys and ask them on what they think I should do. "Liam, do you think I should ring my mum and tell her now?" I asked. "Yeh definitely" He replied. "Yeh" the rest of the boys said in agreement. "When do you think she will be back?" I asked him. "I don't know, ring her?" he said. I ran upstairs to my room to ring her. "Hello Emily, are you okay?" She asked. "Yeh, when do you think you will be back? I have something to tell you" I said nervously. "What is it? And I don't know..could be another couple of months" She said. "Erm, well..I'm..er..p pregnant" I said stuttering. "WHAT?!" She shouted down the phone. "Emily, I'm so dissapointed in you. The sad thing is I won't be able to fly back for a while, you will have to have Liam looking after you till I get back" She said more calmly. "Okay" I answered. "Right well Emily, I'm going to have to go..I'll be back whenever I can" She said before hanging up. I went back downstairs. "What did she say" They all asked. "She said she was dissapointed and it could be a couple more months before she can come back"I said. "See all the bother you have caused Harry?" I heard Louis say."Please don't start this again. I'm pregnant now and I can't do anything about it. I'm having this baby end of" I said. "Yeh so am I and me and Ast couldn't be happier" Hannah said smiling at Aston. "Well, my pregnancy isn't going emotionally well. I didn't want to be pregnant at 16 but whats done is done" I said trying to end the conversation. *hour later* I decided to turn the t.v on, It's now half 9 the boys and Hannah came to watch the t.v with me, Niall came over and sat next to me, he put his arm around me, Hannah and Aston were sat cuddled up, Louis was sat on the floor, Liam and Harry were sat on the other couch. All through the movie Harry was staring at me. After the movie was finished, it was now quarter to 11. "Emily's sleeping with me" Harry said as he grabbed me from Niall's grip. "Wtf Harry" Niall said. Harry just ignored his comment and led me up the stairs. "Erm Harry, we have kinda just left everyone downstairs" I said. "So..you need rest" He said. I got changed into my pjs, removed my makeup, done my teeth and got into bed. Harry left his boxers on and got in my bed, I rolled over to my side of the bed and I felt Harry come closer as he rested his hand aound my hip. I felt really safe in his arms, he's so caring. Liam might be wrong, maybe he does care after all and will support me through this.

(Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed it! I'm going to try and make it longer in the next part.) -Emily xoxo