Labour...

**5 Month later**

(I'm so confused about the whole 9 Month pregnancy thing..but anyway basically it has been 9 Month into the pregnancy)

Emily's P.O.V.

I am now officially 9 Month and 5 days pregnant. I could give birth any minute now. So is Hannah. We are all happy eventually..Ellie and Liam are still together. Hannah and Aston are happy. Me and Niall are together. Harry has changed a lot..he isn't much of a perv anymore..he has a girlfriend called Kayla, she's so pretty and really canny. Ellie and Liam have bought a house and are living together, so has Hannah and Aston. James has a girlfriend called Sophie, she's really nice too. Louis has a girlfriend called Charlotte, she's lovely. I'm living with Niall in my house, it's just us but everyone comes round quite often. I was sat watching t.v when suddenly I felt my waters breaking..SHIT. No one else was with me in the house. Well..fuck. Luckily someone just walked in the door..I shouted and it was Liam. "Omg Emily..erm..I have no idea what to do..come on I'll drive you to the hospital" Liam said helping me walk to the car.

#SkippingCarRide

We got to the hospital and Liam checked me in to Labour. I lay on the hospital bed. The contractions  has eased a bit now..

Liam's P.O.V.

I went to Emily's house to see how she was. I knocked on the door and there was no answer so I walked in to see if everything is okay. I heard Emily shouting from the sitting room..I ran in to see what was going on. I seen her practically lying on the floor. "Omg Emily..erm I have no idea what to do..come on I'll drive you to the hospital" I said panicking. I drove her there and now she is in labour. I called Niall "Niall she is in labour" I said. "Omg right I'm on my way" He said quickly before hanging up. I walked into Emily's room and told her Niall was on his way and it seemed to have calmed her down more.

Niall's P.O.V.

I just got a call from Liam telling me Emily has went into Labour. My heart starting racing fast. I drove to the hospital as quick as I could and ran into Emily's room. She was lying on the bed moaning in pain. "I'm here I'm here" I said comforting here. "Thanks N- Niall" She said breathless. "Don't worry I won't leave you" I said holding her hand. I love her so much and I promise to look after her as much as I can.

(Hope you liked it guyys) -Emily xoxo