Who's Jenny?..

**Next day**

Emily's P.O.V.

"Emily, Emily wake up" An irish voice sang in my ear. I opened my eyes to see Niall stood over me, he leaned in to give me a kiss. "Morning beautiful" Niall said smiling. "Hey Niall" I smiled. "I'll be downstairs" He said. "Are the others still in bed?" I asked. "No, they're downstairs watching t.v" "What time is it?" "half 10". Niall went downstairs and I decided to get dressed. I put a top on which says 'U mad bro' on with leggings. I brushed teeth and hair, then put my makeup on. I went downstairs "Morning" everyone said. "Morning" harry winked. I walked over to get my breakfast. "What do you guys want to do today?" I asked. "Ice Skating?" Liam suggested. "No, not with pregnant women bro" Aston said. "Yep, good thinking" Liam replied. "I have an idea, you all can bugger off and me and Emily will go some place" Harry smiled at me. "Haha in your dreams Styles" Niall added. We all laughed at Niall's comment. "Ooh how about truth or dare?" Louis suggested. Everyone agreed. "Right, come on people, everyone sit in a circle" Louis ordered. We all sat in a circle, I sat next to Hannah and Niall. "Okay right, Hannah you start" Aston said. Just as we were about to start, Harry grabbed me and took me out of the room. "Harry what is it?" I hesitated. "I need to---" "Are you's coming back in, for fuck sake. Harry can you not see she doesn't like you" Niall said interrupting us. "Fuck off Niall. This has nothing to do with you" Harry said. "Your always dragging her away, just leave her alone. She's with me now" Niall said. "Just leave it Niall, Harry wanted to talk to me" I said. "Yeh, shove off" Harry added gesturing Niall away. Niall went back in the room. "What is it Harry?" I asked. "You know what? It doesn't even matter" Harry said huffed walking back inside.

Harry's P.O.V

I was going to try and talk to Emily again alone. But Niall came and said she was 'his' now. You know what? I need a girlfriend to try and make her jealous so she'll come crawling back to me.

Emily's P.O.V.

We finished the game of Truth or Dare, nothing interesting. Later on, we all put Toy Story on because Liam wanted to watch it. Half way through Harry got a phone call.."Yes Jenny, nearly as beautiful as you" he said on the phone. "Hey guys would you mind if Jenny comes over?" He asked us. "Who the hell is Jenny?" louis asked. "Just this girl" Harry smiled to himself. Wow already he has moved on, like a day ago, he loved me. This boy has some explaining.

(Hey guys hope you liked this part. It was getting quite boring so I thought I should add some more drama. Next update will be tomorrow) -Emily xoxo