Oh My God..Niall's the..what?!

(Hey guys, sorry for not updating yesterday! There's a complete rw

twist in this part! Enjoy)

*The next day*

Emily's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of shouting coming from downstairs. I got out of bed and put my dressing gown on. I walked out my room and crept onto the landing so I could hear what they were saying. "WELL DONE THEN GENIUS, SHE'S GOING TO HATE YOU NOW. YOU'VE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY WRECKED THIS NOW NIALL" I heard Harry shouting. What is going on? "Harry just shut the fuck up. I'll talk to her leave it.." I heard Niall shout back. "HOW CAN I FUCKING LEAVE IT? EH?" Harry screamed back. I'm so confused right now. I decided to get involved in what a

was going on. I walked downstairs, Harry was pacing around the room with his head in his hands and Niall was leaning against the door looking like he was going to cry. "What is going on?" I asked. "Emily, come here, theres something I need to tell you.." Niall said shaking. "What is it?" I asked walking over to him. "Emily, Harry isn't the father..it's me" Niall said with a tear in his eye. My heart was pounding, I looked over to see Harry still pacing the floor. I just sat there in shock. "Oh my god, I'm such a slut. I can't believe this" I said about to cry. "No Emily, don't say that" Niall said while a tear rolled down his cheek. "Why didn't you tell me this before?" I asked. "I'm so sorry..I thought It was Harry's all along but I was thinking about what happened and it was only me and you.." He said. I started breathing heavier and I was shaking. I felt so bad. "Harry..I" "No Emily, leave it. It isn't your fault. I'm just so angry. I thought It was mine." Harry interupted. "I'm so sorry" I said.. "Does Liam know?" I asked. "Yeh..as soon as he found out he left the house to cool down" Niall said. "But Emily, I promise you, you will have all of us supporting you" Harry said. I looked down at my belly and rubbed it. "Does Hannah and Aston know?" I asked. "No, not yet. They should be back soon..they went shopping" Niall said. I looked at the time..12:45. Wow I slept late. I went back upstairs to get dressed. I brushed my teeth and straightened my hair.I wore a baggy top with leggings -yeh I know, very fashionable. I put a bit makeup on. I heard the door swing open and voices. I walked downstairs, I seen Hannah and Aston laughing. "Hey guys, I need to tell you's something" I said seriously. "What is it?" Hannah asked. "Niall is the father. Turns out it was only Niall I did it with" I said. "But how come Harry was naked when you woke up and Niall wasn't?" She asked. "I don't know, Niall explain" I motioned Niall to finish off. "Well after I kissed the blonde girl, I went to find Emily. She was dancing on her own. I walked over and she started dancing with me and then she kissed me and one thing led to another..Harry came found us in Astons room and started undressing himself. I stopped him before she ended up doing with two people and then basically we all fell asleep" Niall said. "Oh my god" Hannah said in shock. "Shit.." I heard Aston mumble. "Are you happy it's Niall's or would you prefer Harry?" Hannah asked. "I don't know..I feel like a complete slut" I said honestly.

(Hey guys, did you like this part? I really wanted to twist it because It was getting boring. But I hope you's liked it)

-Emily xoxo