Giving Birth..

**2 Hours later**

Emily's P.O.V.

2 hours into Labour,I've been having loads of contractions and I am in so much pain right now. Niall is sat beside me falling asleep..it's like 2:30 AM. Liam is sat in the corner of the room sleeping curled up on the floor. "Aaah" I said quite loud waking everyone up. "Emily.." Niall said jumping up. "Omg..these contractions are so painful" I said nearly crying. Niall held my hand and started rubbing it. "It is going to be okay Emily" Niall said. The nurse walked in and gave me instructions to some breathing excersises. It helped a bit.

#SkippingBirth

**7 Hours Later**

I had finally given birth to a beautiful baby girl. We called her Tia Nevaeh Horan. She has lovely blue eyes like her dad,light brown hair, a few little freckles on her cheeks like me. The cutest little nose. She's so perfect. Niall shed a few happy tears when she was born and so did I. She is everything I had ever dreamed of and we couldn't be more prouder. Everyone arrived at the hospital to see baby Tia. They rushed over and stared at her. "She's so beautiful" Hannah said smiled. "Aww" Ellie said. Liam was stood next to me smiling at the baby. Tia started crying "She wants her dad"Niall said reaching out to pick her up. The nurse came over and told us we could leave anytime we wanted, we just needed to fill out some forms. "I'm so excited to take her home" Niall said smiling at Tia. I got out of bed still in a bit pain and filled out the forms. I put my coat and shoes on. Niall wrapped her blanket around her and he carried her out to the car. We got in the car and drove back home. We got home and Niall still had a hold of her.

**1 Hour**

Niall still is holding her. He's never put her down since he's came home. "She's so beautiful, she look like you" Niall said. "It's quite hard to tell when they are like just born" I said.

(It's quite short this part but yeh..hope yous liked it :) -Emily xoxo