Why Harry? Niall is right.

Emily's P.O.V.

**2 Month later*

Me and Hannah are now 3 month pregnant. I've started my morning sickness and so has Hannah. I'm dating Harry now and Niall is currently seeing someone called Naomie. He hasn't completely got over me yet but he's with Naomie  to take his mind off me, at least I think so. She's got blonde hair, prettiest blue eyes and stunning figure. Me and Hannah were sat in the sitting room watching The Notebook, Liam and Louis were in the kitchen preparing tea. Niall and Harry were at Aston's house. (It's 7:20 pm). "When are they coming back?" I asked Hannah. "I don't know. I'll give Aston a ring" She replied dialing Aston's number. "Hey babe, when are you coming back?"Hannah asked Aston. "Alright ok we will bye love you too" She finished. "What did he say" I asked. "Come on were going over there right now" Hannah said pulling her coat on. "Okay" I replied putting my coat and shoes on. We got in the car and drove there. We came to Aston's house. We knocked on the door. "Hey babe" Aston greeted Hannah as we walked in the house. "Where's Harry at?" I asked Aston. "Upstairs" He said. I went upstairs and could hear Harry speaking "Yes babe, you look beautiful I promise" Who the hell is he speaking to? I was starting to get worried. I crept along the landing to listen and the door. I could hear a girl laughing. I started to get nervous. I opened the door. I could see Harry sat there making out with some blonde girl. OMG how could he? We've been dating for 2 months and he does this. Anger was rushing inside of me aswell as hurt. He still didn't notice I was right there and carried on kissing the girl and she was sat laughing at me. "Harry..ahahaha look theres someone there..would you leave us alone?" The girl said. Tears filled up in my eyes. I felt so hurt and humiliated. Harry finally looked up at me. "Emily..It's not what it looks like" Harry said shocked. "How could you?" I questioned him. He just stared at me while the little slut was sat laughing. I shut the door and walked downstairs. I was about to leave and Aston and Niall seen me. "Whats wrong Emily?" I heard Aston say. "Are you alright?" Niall said. "NO DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M FUCKING ALRIGHT EH?" I screamed at them. Hannah came over to me and gave me a hug. "No fucking leave me alone" I said to her. Harry came running down the stairs. "WHAT HAVE YOU FUCKING DONE NOW?" Aston screamed at Harry. Wow, I never knew Aston cared for me that much. "Your such a dickhead" Hannah added whilst trying to hug me. "Emily I need to talk to you" Harry said. I rolled my eyes "Fuck off Harry. I'm leaving" I said as I opened the door and walked to the car and start it before driving off and leaving Hannah. I can't believe he'd do that to me. I thought he loved me and he has went and thrown it in my face. HE'S SUCH A LIAR. I got back to my house. I looked in the car mirror and mascara was all over my face from crying. As soon as I went inside Liam seen me. "Whats wrong?" He asked worried. "Just leave me alone" I said throwing the car keys across the room and walking upstairs. He just stood there watching me.

Harry's P.O.V.

Woops, Emily just caught me kissing Aston's sister. I was sitting playing video games in Aston's room and she walked in and started making out with me. I got carried away and started kissing her. Then minutes later Emily walks in. I really love Emily but I guess I just got caught up in the moment. I need to try and win her back.

Emily's P.O.V.

**1 hour later**

I was lying in my bed watching t.v. I heard a knock at my door, It was Liam. "Hey Liam. Sorry about before. When I went over to get Harry. I walked in on him kissing some girl" I said. He walked over to me and put his arm around me and kissed my forehead. I burried my head in his chest. "Your better off with Niall" Liam said. I didn't say anything and just lay there thinking. "Niall is downstairs, do you want me to go and get him?" He asked. "No. I don't care anymore. Niall has Naomie now." I said. "He doesn't like Naomie. I mean she's a nice girl but Niall is still deeply in love with you" Liam said. "Really?" I asked. "Yes" He replied. Just then we heard a knock at the door. "It's me Niall". "I'm going to go now and leave you two to talk" Liam said standing up. He walked out the door and Niall came in. "You okay" Niall said sitting on my bed. "Yeh..well no not really" I said honestly. "Listen Emily. Harry is a player. I've already told you this but he's fucking with your heart. Your better off with me. I know you've been dating him for 2 month but he's just using you. Your better without him." Niall said holding my hand. I didn't say anything I just stared at him. "I know he says he loves you but do you really think he means it?" He whispered. "I don't know" I said. "The truth is, when he says he loves you It's just words. When I say I love you, I mean it" He said staring into my eyes. We both sat there looking at the floor for about five minutes. "I'm going to go downstairs now, you coming?" I asked. I was about to walk out the door and he grabbed my hand and pushed me against the wall. "Niall what are you doi--" He kissed me. I felt fireworks exploding everywhere. We stood kissing for about five minutes, finally I pulled away. "I love you Emily" Niall said.

(Hey guyssss hope you enjoyed it)-Emily xoxo