:'(

..Me and Niall sat in silence for a while. I heard someone knock at the door. It was Aston. "Hey bruv, you alright?" He asked Niall. "Yeh I'll be fine" Niall replied looking at the floor. "Cool" Is all he said. "Why did you get involved in the fight?" Niall asked him. "I wasn't going to just stand there and watch someone beating up my best mate" Aston replied. "Thanks a lot" Niall said. "I'm gunna go see Liam" I said walking out the room. I went downstairs to join everyone. "Hey" I said sitting down on the couch. Everyone just sat there no awareness that I'd even walked in. "Are you's alright?" I asked them hoping someone would speak to me. Everyone just rolled their eyes. I understand why they're mad beause I've caused two fights. Ugh I hate myself. "I'm going to see Aston" Hannah said getting up to walk out of the room. "Thats all you care about" I muttered under my breath. "Yeh well it's better than causing arguements AND fights all the time Emily" Hannah snapped. I just rolled my eyes. I take it everyone hates me now. I don't blame them, I've caused so much shit. I just sat there looking at everyone. Liam hasn't even made eye contact with me since I walked in the room. "Liam.." I said wanting him to look at me. "What" he said still not looking at me. It's starting to piss me off now. "Liam..look at me" I said. "Emily piss off" He said getting up and walking out of the room leaving me and Louis left. I feel completely horrible. I feel like bursting into tears right now. I just want to die. The only one who isn't annoyed with me is Niall. "Emily the reason everyone is annoyed with you is because you've done nothing but cause arguements the whole time we've been here. Now Harry and Niall hate each other and were the best of friends before coming here" Louis said. I didn't say anything, I just burst into tears..

He got up and walked out of the room leaving me sat there crying my eyes out. Nothing can describe how I feel at the moment. All of a sudden I felt some arms around me. I looked up and seen Liam. "I'm so sorry Emily. I didn't mean to tell you to piss off. I'm just all over the place at the minute" He said hugging me tighter. "It's ok Liam, I understand why your annoyed with me" I said honestly. "I'm not annoyed at you indiviually but it's just everything" He said. We just sat and cuddled for what seems like forever. Niall, Aston, Hannah and Louis walked back in the room. Niall walked over to me and joined in to make a group hug. "Please stop crying Emily" Niall said. "I'm being completely pathetic. I'll stop now" I said sitting up and drying my eyes.

(Hope yous liked this part. I'm running out of ideas) ! -Emily xoxox