My Birthday! <3

**Next Day**

Emily's P.O.V.

I woke up and instantly remembered it's my birthday. No one knows I don't think. I got up and got ready. I wore a red tank top and leggings. I curled my hair. I went downstairs..no one was there..I went in the sitting room and Niall was there. "Happy Birthday Emily" He said walking towards me and kissing me on the cheek. "Thanks..how did you know?" I asked. "Suprise" Everyone shouted running in and giving me a group hug. "Happy Birthday!" Liam said handing me a present. "Thanks..I didn't know any of you's knew?" I.said confused. "I still remember my cousins birthday!" He said. I opened the present and seen a charm bracelet. "Omg thanks so much" I said hugging Liam. "No problem" He replied. "I have something for you too Emily" Niall said. "But before I do.." Niall trialed off. "Will you be my girlfriend Emily?" He asked. I just sat there looking at everyone's faces. Liam smiled at me."Yeh!" I said smiling and hugging him. He handed a small box and sat next to me. I opened it and I seen a beautiful ring. It had two joined lovehearts on the front. "It's a promise ring" Niall said. "Omg! Thanks so much" I said smiling hugging Niall. "Here, I have something for you" Hannah said handing me a box. I opened it and I seen a necklace. It had a infinity sign on it. "I've actually always wanted one of these..thank you" I said giving her a hug. "No problem" she said. I got cards of everyone and money. "Thanks so much" I said to everyone. "No problem". "What do you want to do for your birthday?" Liam asked. "We could go out for a meal?" Niall suggested. "Yeh..do you want to go out for a meal Emily?" Liam said. "Yeh!" I said. "Cool.." Aston said. "Okay..hows about we leave at like half 8?" Liam said. "Yeh.." I said. "Omg what am I going to wear?!" I said. "I didn't pack anything fancy" Ellie said looking through her back. "I've got a lush dress I can wear at my house" Hannah said. "I have two or three dresses, you can wear one of them if you want" I said to Ellie. "Omg thanks so much" Ellie said clapping her hands in excitement. "I know what I'm wearing" Niall said smiling. "Same" James said in agreement. "No idea" Harry said.

**7:30**

"Shit, didn't realise the time I'm going to get ready! Ellie come and get ready if you want. I'll show you the dresses"  I said getting up. Everyone agreed and went to get ready. I went upstairs to show Ellie my dresses. I had a black dress with golden patterns on it, a red plain one or a pink one. "Omg I like the pink one!"She said. I gave her the dress to get changed. I changed.into the red one. I decided to curl my hair. I put my makeup on and brushed my teeth. I put a red bracelet on and white earings. I wore red pumps to match my dress (Not heels obvs because I'm pregnant) "I'm ready" I shouted. I checked the time, 8:10. "Yeh same.." Ellie said back. She straightened her blonde hair and wore my black heels. "You look really nice" I said to her. "Yeh you too" She smiled. We walked down the stairs and seen everyone stood waiting for us. Niall smiled at me and looked me up and down. "Stunning" Niall said to me. "Haha thanks" I blushed. "You look pretty Emily" James said. "Haha thank you" I smiled. Niall was wearing a blue shirt and white chinos. James was wearing a red shirt and black chinos. Harry was wearing a tux. Liam was wearing a tux. Louis was wearing a white shirt and black chinos. Zayn was wearing a brown jumper and white chinos. Hannah was wearing a white lacey dress with black pumps. Aston was wearing a tux. Niall took my hand and we all walked out to the car.

(Sorry I haven't updated in like 2 days ago..) -Emily xoxo