Not the Harry I thought he was..

**Next Day**
Emily's P.O.V.

*1:00*

I still can't believe what happened yesterday. Harry hasn't even contacted me yet. He's still probably at Aston's place, as well as Hannah. Niall is the only one who got a taxi back and came to see if I was okay. Everyone's out at the minute except me and Niall. Niall is upstairs doing whatever. I am just watching t.v in the sitting room I heard the phone ringing. "Hello" I answered. "Emily, I'll be over in like 5 minutes. I need to speak to you. I'm so sorry about last night but I need to sort it out with you" Harry said. "Harry just leave it. There's nothing you can do. You clearly didn't love me if you were sat making out with some girl" I said unforgivable. I don't forgive people easy at all, that's just what I'm like. People should only get one chance in a relationship and if they fuck up, that's it. "No, Emily listen. I was sitting playing video games and she walked in and started kissing me and I got carri" "Harry just leave it. I'm not interested" I said hanging up.  I was interested but cheating isn't acceptable. I felt like I was being harsh hanging up on him but he really hurt me. Just then I heard the door open. "Emily listen to me" I heard Harry's voice. He came running into the sitting room. I just rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "What? What do you want Harry. I said I'm not interested" I shouted at him. "I'm so sorry, I guess she just reminded me of you" He said. "Someone 'reminding' you of the person your with isn't an excuse for cheating" I said. "Yes I know. If you give me one more chance. I swear I'll make it up to you" He said. One part of me was saying to give him a chance and the other was saying don't. "No" I said with a blank expression. "Do you not want to just think about it?" Harry said. "No Harry. I'm done" I said feeling bad. "I really love you" He said. "Because thats convincing. Were you thinking that when you were snogging (Kissing) the face of that lass?" I questioned. He just stood there looking at the floor. "Didn't think so." I said. Just then Niall came running downstairs. He just stood there leaning against the door.staring at me. "Harry just leave" I said. "Emily. I honestly didn't mean for it to happen. Please just give me one more chance" He said walking towards me and standing extremely close. "I love you" He said staring into my eyes. He leaned in to kiss me and I pushed him back. "Harry no, I've lost my trust in you" I said. "Please" He said. I shook my head and walked upstairs. Harry followed me upstairs. This boy won't quit. "Harry just leave please" I said with tears in my eyes. "Emily I love you. I truthfully do" He said. "Just give me one more chance I'll proove myself to you" He said looking like he was going to cry. "Emily" He said walking towards me and standing close to me. He tried kissing me again and I tried pushing him away but he grabbed my arms and kissed me. I was pushing him away but he wouldn't let me go. "Get off me Harry" I shouted in his face. "Emily please. I love you" He said back. "GET OFF" I screamed. He pushed me against the wall really hard. "OW LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed trying to run downstairs. He grabbed me back and pushed me on the bed. "Please, just one more chance" He smirked. What was wrong with him. He started kissing me again. "I'M IN LOVE WITH NIALL" I screamed in his face. He just stopped and looked at me with anger written all over his face. "Slut" He said and slapped me in the face. I held my cheek and started tearing up. "Harry how could you?" I said. He got off me and walked out of the room looking really angry. Omg what have I done now. He ran downstairs and I went after him. He grabbed Niall and punched him in the nose. He then pushed him on the floor and started kicking him everywhere. Oh my god. I tried pulling Harry of him. "HARRY STOP IT!!" I screamed. I tried pulling him off Niall but he wouldn't listen. Niall punched Harry in the face like 3 times. I seen Liam coming through the door with Hannah and Aston. "What the fuck" He shouted at Harry. He grabbed Niall back and Aston punched Harry in the face and they started attacking each other. Great, well done Emily, I've caused another fight. If only I kept my mouth shut.

**1 Hour Later**

Niall was upstairs with Liam. Me, Hannah and Aston were downstairs with Harry. "Harry I think you should leave now" I said breaking the silence. Harry nodded his head and walked towards my front door, I followed him. He gave me a kiss on the cheek "I'm sorry" was all he said. "What was the fight about then?" Aston asked me. "You didn't help. You shouldn't of got involved" I snapped at Aston. "Well, I was only trying to help" He said. "Thanks for helping then" I said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to see if Niall was alright. "Are you alright?" Niall asked. Liam walked out the room. "Me..yes. Are you ok?"I asked him. "Yeh..well I'll have a few bruises but yeh" He said. "Did you really mean it?" He asked smiling. "What?" I asked confused. "You said upstairs your in love with me to Harry?" He said smiling. I just chuckled. "He was grabbing me and kissing me" I said looking down. Niall's smile immediately turned into a frown. "I'm ok now though" I said looking back at him. "If you were with me, I would've treated you much better" Niall said stroking my hand.

(Hey guys hope you liked it!;-) -Emily xoxo)