Ellie..?

"I think we should do something to cheer Emily up" Niall said. "haha. I'm okay Niall" I laughed. Just then I heard the phone ring. I swear to god if it's Harry. "Hello.." I answered. "Heey gurrl it's Ellie. Hope your in because I'm coming round to yours now to see you and your mum" I can't believe it. My best friend well..was best friend is coming over. Me and Ellie were the best of friends when we were 13. It all changed when she moved to Scotland. We never had any contact after that. "Omg. Hey Ellie. Sure you can come over" I answered. I wonder what she looks like now, we haven't seen each other in like 3 years. She has no clue I'm cousins with Liam. From what I can remember she was like the biggest Directioner ever. No, she would of probably grown out of it. It was just a teenage obsession. From what I can remember she has blonde medium length hair and lovely blue eyes. "Okay I'll be there in like 5 minutes. Sorry I didn't give you a warning" She said. "It's o..okay" I said. I looked at Niall and he just stood there confused. I hung up. "Who's Ellie?" Niall asked followed by Liam. "Really she is coming over. Well I don't know why she is bothering. She dissapeared from your life like 3 years ago" Hannah said rolling her eyes. I ignored her comment. "We used to be bestfriends when we were like 13. She's coming round to see me. We haven't seen each other or spoke in like 3 year" I replied cheering up a bit. "Okaay cool" Niall said. "Hide her from Harry you know what he's like" Liam warned. "Btw. She was like the biggest Directioner ever and she doesn't know I'm cousins with Liam" I said. Niall laughed. I heard a knock at the front door. "This could be her" I said walking to the door. I opened the door expecting her.....but no, it was Harry.

(Hey guuuuyyyyss. I know it's short. Hope you liked this part! Whats going to happen next? Hehe) -Emily xoxo