The next day.

Emily's P.O.V.

*the next day*

*1:45 in the big brother house*

(sorry. I just had to)

I put what happened yesterday with Niall behind me, so did Niall. I didn't want any more drama so I just stayed quiet about the whole incident. I walked in the sitting room where they were all sat in the sitting room watching a program about the wildlife. "Hey what do you's want to do, It's really boring!" I asked them. "How dare you say that, we're watching about endangered species" Louis said acting all offended. We all just laughed. "Nothing you can do with two pregnant women" Niall winked.

"Niall mate, you need to get a girl of your own. Emily's mine" Harry said. "Woah, she's not excatly yours Harry. Just because you got her pregnant" Niall said. "Yeh, just can't keep his zip up, can you" Liam butted in. Now theres going to be another arguement, great. "Guys, calm down. I'm not anyones like Niall said" I said trying to settle things. "Yeh, but I'm the dad of the baby, so your with me.." Harry said. "Urgh, I'm leaving. I need fresh air" I said walking out of the room. I put my shoes on and decided to go on a long walk, away from everyone. They're all so annoying. I walked for a bit and came to a park. I sat down on one of the swings and stared at the ground thinking about everything. I sat there for about 15 minutes and decided to go back to the house because I was getting cold. I soon got back to the house. I walked in and seen Hannah and Aston sleeping on the sofa. Then Niall was lay there snorring with a crisp in his hand, obviously. I soon felt two hands around my waist. I looked up and seen Harry. "Hey love" He said. "Hey Harry" I smiled. He leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. I smiled. He grabbed my hand and took me upstairs.

(Cliffhanger! woo. Hope you's liked it. The next part will be updated tomorrow) -Emily xoxo