Love Triangle (One Direction Fanfic)

Emily's P.O.V

Todays going to be amazing. My cousin Liam and his friends are coming to my house to sleep for a few days. I can't wait, I haven't seen Liam in ages. I love the boys so much too, there so caring towards me and very protective, especially Liam. Liam and I have been very close since we were little, but that all changed when he went on X Factor, we still kept in touch by skype but we never seen each other in person untill today.

I decided to go in the shower and get dressed for today, ( btw, I have black medium length hair and blue/green eyes)  I went in the shower and got dressed, I'm wearing a tank top and leggings. I checked the time and its now 11:30, the boys are coming at 12. I have just the right amount of time to apply my makeup and hair. I put my foundation on and blusher, then masscara. I usually wear quite a lot.

I then moved on to my hair, I decided to put some music on and straighten my hair.

"Emily, come on I am going out and Liam and the boys are here to look after you" My mum yelled.

Oh shit, I looked at the time and seen it was 12:10. I never realised I spent that much time on my hair.

"I'm coming" I yelled back.

I walked down stairs.

I walked into the living room and seen 5 beautiful boys, yes I know Liam is my cousin but he's still beautiful.

"Hey Emily!" A sweet irish accent said, it was Niall.

"Hey Niall!" He walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"Who's this beautiful young lady" Harry said.

"Hi Harry" I said smiling.

He walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

I blushed.

"Hey Emz" Liam said walking over to me.

"Hey Liam, I've missed you so much' I spoke.

"Hey, guessing your names Emily then' Zayn said.

"Yes, nice to meet you" I smiled sweetly.

I looked over to see louis is standing there smiling at me " I'm Louis" he said

"Hi, Louis" I said smiling.

"So, what do you guys want to do, I'm guessing my mums already left" I asked them

"How about a movie?" Liam said.

We all agreed and walked over to sit on the sofa.

Niall came and sat next to me and put his arm aound my shoulder.

Harry looked kind of jealous, he kept frowning at Niall.

When the movie finished, Harry stood up and asked for a word with Niall, Niall agreed and they both walked out of the room.

I wonder what they were talking about...

Liam came and sat next to me and we sat and talked for about 10 minutes about how school was with me.

Harry and Niall walked back in the room and Harry smiled at me.

"Out of my seet Payne" Niall spat.

Liam chuckled and walked over to sit with Louis and Zayn

"So what should we do now?" I asked them.

"How about Truth Or Dare?" Harry winked.

" I'm not doing anything with my cousin, If thats what you guys are getting at and no, its a boring game anyway" Liam said.

We all decided to have a movie marathon and by the time it was finished it was 10:30 (Yes, we watched movies all day).

"I'm tired, where are we all sleeping Emz?" Liam asked.

"Erm, well I was thinking, two of you could take my king size bed, two of you on the airbed and the me and the other one can take the two sofas?"

"Yeh, good idea Emily" Niall smiled.

"Or, one of us could sleep with you in your bed" Harry winked

I know where this is going...

"Haha, no back off Harry, shes my cousin.." Liam snapped.

I agreed with Liam, a day spent with Harry and he's already hitting on me.
( Hey guys, this is my first fanfic so please don't judge. I know I'm not good at writing them..but if you liked it then..yey :) xx