Zayn comes back :D

**The next night**

(I decided to add a new character!)

Emily's P.O.V.

We were all sat in the sitting room. "How about a game of Truth Or Dare" Louis asked. Everyone agreed. "One rule..no one kisses anyone's boyfriend..got that" Hannah said staring at Ellie. Ellie giggled. "I'm going to get a drink.." Hannah said standing up to go in the kitchen. "Lets start" Louis said excitedly. We all went round in the circle saying the numbers. "21" Ellie said. "I dare you to..kiss Aston" Louis said. "But what about the rules Hannah just said..that isn't fair" Niall said. "Who cares..it's a game" Ellie laughed. She seductively crawled over to Aston. "Erm.." Aston said awkwardly. Ellie bit her lip, she knelt up to Aston and locked lips. The kiss lasted for about 3 minutes and Aston wasn't objecting. "Omg what the hell" Hannah said dropping her glass of water all over my carpet. Ellie looked up and smiled innocently to Hannah. "Fucking bitch" Hannah said through gritted teeth. "It's a game calm down" Ellie laughed like it's no big deal. "Well it is a big deal..you just kissed my boyfriend regardless of a game" Hannah said. Ellie just laughed. "You know what. Fucking bitch's like you don't deserve me to waist my energy. Your such a player. Fuck off back to Harry. I'm not going to bother to beat the shit out of you" Hannah said sitting down. "Ooh cus' am scared of you" Ellie said. Hannah rolled her eyes and sat away from Aston. "Hannah it was just a game. It didn't mean anything I swear" Aston said. Just then the front door swung open. "Who the hells that" I said getting up to walk to the front door. "Hey it's zayn" I seen Zayn and this other boy standing at my front door. "OMG HEY ZAYN" I said hugging him. Everyone ran for a group hug. "Who are you" Zayn smiled at Ellie. "Haha..I'm Ellie" Ellie said really shy. "Hey" He said smiling. "This is James..my cousin" Zayn said pointing to the boy next to him. He had brown hair and brown eyes. "Hi" I smiled at him. "Hi" He said smiling back. "Come in" I said gesturing them to the sitting room. They all sat down. "How are you" I asked Zayn. "Fine, you" Zayn replied. "Good yeh. Do you's want a drink?"I asked them. "Yeh please Emily" Zayn said. "Aye..please" James said. He sounded really geordie. Cute. "What do you's want?". "I'll have coffee" Zayn said. "Erm..water please" James said. I went into the kitchen to make there drinks. I came back in and Ellie was sat talking to James. "Emily, would you mind if me and James stayed here tonight" Zayn asked. "No of course she doesn't..the more the merrier" Louis joked. "Hahah no It's fine" I replied.

**2 Hours later**

**half 7**

"You look like Zayn. Your very beautiful" Ellie said stroking James's hair. "Haha" James laughed. "Really? Every fucking lad" Hannah said. Ellie rolled her eyes. "What do you's want to do?" I asked them.

"Shall we play 21 Truth's this time?" Louis said. Everyone agreed. "21" James said. "Snog marry or shag out of the girls in here" Louis said. "Okay..erm..snog emily. Marry Hannah and shag Ellie" James said. "21"I said. "Are you going to get with Niall" Ellie said. "I don't know" I laughed. Niall smiled at me. "21" Hannah said "Would you ever get with James" Liam asked. "Erm..I dunno, he'd probably be a better boyfriend Aston ever has" She said. Aston looked angry and hurt. "Ooh" Ellie said dramatically. "21" Niall said. "You planning on making a move with Emily yet" Hannah asked. Niall laughed and blushed. "I dunno maybe" He said laughing. "21" Harry said. "Did you love me in the first place" I asked him. "Yeh..I acctually did" Harry said looking honest. "*cough* liar *cough*" Niall 'coughed'. "Why did you move on so fast then" I said. "I didn't..I was trying to win you back but you didn't want anything to do with me" Harry asked. "Hah..yeh good job winning me back" I said sarcastically. "What happened?" James asked. "Basically..me and Harry went out and he cheated on me..he 'tried' to win me back and Ellie came to my house then he started hitting on her" I said. "Wow.." he said sarcastically. "I'm going for a smoke, you coming Zayn?" James stood up. "You smoke?" I asked James. "Yeh ahah" He laughed. "Weed.."I asked. He nodded his head. "Ooh bad boy" Hannah winked. They got up and walked out. "He's so yummy" Ellie said as soon as they left. "Hahaha" I said. "Isn't he just" Hannah said.in agreement. "I'm so sleeping with him tonight" Ellie laughed. "Omg Ellie" I said. "What about me?" Harry said seriously. "I'm only joking Hazza" Ellie said kissing him on the cheek. Aston looked really jealous. James and Zayn came back in. We carried on with the game and James was laughing all the time at nothing..lol.

**1 hour later**

"I think we should watch a horror movie" Louis said. We all agreed and sat on the couch. James came and sat next to me and put his arm around me. All the way through it he kept talking to me. "Zayn I'm pregnant you know" I randomly said during the movie. Louis paused it. "Yeh I know..Harry told me on the phone like ages ago" Zayn said. "It's Niall's y'no" I said. "Is it..omg" Zayn said. "Are you going out with Niall?" James asked. "No, just good friends.." I said. "How old are you" James asked. "16.." I said. "Ah right". "How old are you" I asked him. "17..". "Oh okay".

**2 hours later**

"Sleeping arangements?" Zayn asked. "Me and Emily take her bed" Niall said. "Acctually Zayn you can take my bed if you want" I said. "Aston and Niall can take the couches" "Then, me, Ellie and Hannah on my airbed. Then James.." I said. "I'll sleep on the floor" He said. "No..I have a single matress for you" I said. "Okay cheers" He said. "Liam and Louis, Harry..omgg..ermm"I said. "We'll take the floor..we honestly don't mind" Liam said. "No I love the floor" Louis joked. "Sorry guys, would that be alright.." I asked. "Yeh it's fine" Louis said. "Thanks a lot Emily" Zayn said hugging me. "Yeh cheers Emily" James said giving me a group hug. "Hahaha It's fine" I said. "Night everyone" I said. "Night". During the night I woke up..I couldn't sleep. I looked at the time 3:00 AM. I went into the kitchen to get a drink. I had a heart attack. I seen James stood there with nothing but his boxers on. "OMG" I said rather loud. "Sssh" He said walking over to me. "Sorry..you scared me. Can you not sleep too" I asked. "Yeh" He said. I got a glass and filled it up with water. We both sat down in my kitchen and started getting to know each other better. After about half an hour we both decided to try and go back to sleep. We sneaked back into the sitting room, I got back into bed and so did James. We both fell asleep.

:P -Emily xoxo