o_O

"What should we do" Niall asked. Everyone just shrugged their shoulders. Ellie was sat stroking Harry's hair and firting with him. "I think you're very beautiful" Ellie said to Harry. "Your more beautiful" Harry said. They kept complimenting each other for about 10 minutes. The rest of us just sat in awkward silence. "God. Can't keep your hands off him.."I heard Hannah mumble about Ellie. "What was that?" Ellie said. Hannah rolled her eyes. "Thought so" Ellie said. "Right shut up" Niall said. "Thought of any names yet" Ellie asked me and Niall changing the conversatin. "Haha no" I said. "I have. I like the name Bailey, for a boy" Niall smiled. "That isn't a nice name Niall" Hannah said to Niall. "Acctually I love the name Bailey" I smiled. "I like the name Annabelle too" I said. "That's cute" Ellie said and Niall agreed. "Me and Ast have also come up with some. We both really like the name Josh" Hannah added. "I can't wait till you have our baby Emily" Niall smiled at me. "Haha..same" I said. "Maybe we should have one" Harry said to Ellie. "Haha..don't think so" Ellie laughed. "I'd love to get you pregnant" Harry winked at Ellie. "Haha no way Styles" Ellie said.

**half an hour later**

"Can I use your shower Emily" Ellie asked. "Yeh. Of course" I replied. "Theres some clean towells in the wardrobe" I added. "Okaay" She said walking upstairs. "I'm going to go to the shops. Back soon" Hannah said putting her coat and shoes on. The rest of us sat in awkward silence. "I say we play a prank on Ellie whilst she's in the shower" Harry smirked. I just rolled my eyes. "Like what?"Aston asked. "Like, sneak in and take her clothes and towell" Harry smiled. "That's a bit mean" Liam said in disagreement. "Yeh..how would you like it" Niall said. "Just a bit of fun. She'll probably laugh anyway" Harry said. "She wont. She'll hate you for doing that" I said. "Yeh. Have more respect for her" Louis said. "Alright fine" Harry said. He got up after about ten minutes and ran upstairs. "Here we go" Louis said. Harry came back downstairs with Ellie's clothes and her towell. "FOR GOD SAKE HARRY. YOUR SUCH A ASSHOLE" I screamed at him grabbing the stuff out of his hands. I don't know why but I just had to scream at him. Stupid dick. I walked back upstairs, I opened the door and dropped the clothes and towell. Ellie came downstairs, luckily she didn't realise Harry took her stuff. "Someone's moody today eh?" Harry said to me. I rolled my eyes at him.

**11:00 pm**

"I'm tired. I'm going to bed night people" I said yawning and getting up. "Night" Everyone replied. "I'm coming" Niall said getting up. We went upstairs and I got ready for bed. I lay down and Niall took his shirt off and climbed into bed. He placed his arm around my waist. "Night Emily" He said as he kissed my cheek. "Night Niall". "I love you.." He said. "Love you too". We both drifted off to sleep.

:P hope you liked it. I'm running out of ideas.. -Emily xoxo