:-P

**Next day**

Harry's P.O.V.

I really like Ellie. She's sweet, caring and beautiful. I think I might make a move. I walked upstairs to find Ellie. I think she is with Emily in her room. I knocked on the door. "Come in" I heard Ellie say. I walked in an earned hakies off Emily. Great. (Note the sarcasm) "Emily, can I talk to Ellie..in private" I asked. She rolled her eyes and got up and walked out the door. I sat down next to Ellie. "Ellie..I really like you. I know I've only met you like a couple of days ago but I think..I'm in love with you"I said.

Emily's P.O.V.

Me and Ellie were upstairs talking about stuff. I heard a knock on the door. It was Harry. Yey (Note the sarcasm). "Emily can I talk to Ellie..in private" He said. Urgh. I just rolled my eyes and walked out of MY room. I put my ear against the door so I could hear what he was saying. "I think I'm in love with you" Is all I heard. Omg how could he. He definately didn't love me then. Niall was right

**FLASHBACK**

  "The truth is, when he says he loves you It's just words. When I say I love you, I mean it" He said staring into my eyes.

Ellie's P.O.V.

Me and Em were sat talking about boys and we heard a knock on the door. It was Harry! He told Emily to leave while he talked to me. He told me he had feelings for me. I don't know what to say...I mean do I love Harry. I don't know what to do. The last relationship I was in, I was abused. I don't know if I can trust love again and hearing of what he did to Emily was uncalled for. I just sat there looking into his eyes. "Harry I..I don't know what to say. The last relationship I was in, I was abused. Yes, I flirt but I don't know if I am ready for a serious relationship"I said. "Ah..I promise you. I won't ever abuse you. Your too beautiful" He said. He placed his hand on my cheek and stared into my eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back. I pulled away after about 3 minutes. He licked his lips.

Harry's P.O.V.

Damn, she's not ready for a relationship. I feel stupid now. "Okay..well..I'll be downstairs you can carry on talking to Emily" I said standing up. "Yeh..alright" Ellie replied awkwardly. I walked out and Emily wasn't there. I went downstairs..she was sitting with Niall watching t.v. "I've finished talking to her" I said to Emily. "Kay" Emily said walking past me.

Emily's P.O.V.

I went back upstairs to see Ellie. "So what did he say to you" I asked oblivious to the situation. "Oh. He said he loved me .. then I told him I'm not ready for a serious relationship and then he kissed me" Ellie said fast. "Ohh.. okay" I replied.

**half an hour later**

We heard someone running up the stairs. I swear to god if it is Harry. "Girls can I come in" An Irish voice sang. It was NIAAALLLL. (sorry). "Yeh" I shouted back. Niall came in and sat on my bed. "What you's up to" He asked. "Nothing. Just talking" Ellie replied. We heard a knock at the door again. It was Hannah. She came in and sat on the floor. "Hi" I said. "hey". "I think we should do something fun" Niall said. "I'll show you fun" Ellie said standing up on my bed and and lying on top of Niall. "PYLON" She shouted. Niall laughed. "Hahahaha..I'm not going to do that..pregnant.." I said. "Same" Hannah agreed. "Your pregnant?" Asked Ellie. "Yeh.." Hannah said rolling her eyes. "God. If looks could kill" Ellie chuckled. "What should we do?" Niall said with Ellie still lying on top of him.  Niall pushed Ellie off him and then lay on her "how'd you like it" Niall laughed. "Hahahahah get off" Ellie said. Niall started tickling Ellie in her hips. Not to forget..She is really ticklish..she is dangerous. "STOP" Ellie screamed. Niall carried on. Ellie full on kicked Niall in the face. "OW.." Niall screeched. "I warned you" Ellie said laughing. "Lets go downstairs" I said. We all went downstairs. "LOUISS" Ellie screamed running over to Louis. Random. I sat down..didn't realise I was next to Harry..I shifted along making room for Niall.

Hope you's liked it! :-*<3

-Emily xoxo