Chapter 6- Do They Impress You?

Levi POV:

I wake from my sleep to Eren playing with my bangs. He has a finger extended and is flipping the strands of hair back and forth. It's actually quite amusing. He seems to enjoy this.

When Eren sees that I'm awake, he smiles and places his hand on my cheek. I lift him up under the arms and sit up with his small frame pressed against my body.

"Did you sleep well, sweetie?"

"Yeah. You're warm." Eren said with a smile as he wrapped his fragile arms around me. "I love your heat. It's comforting 'cause I'm always cold." I chuckled and stood up while holding Eren.

"I'm glad that you slept well. How about I make dinner?" Eren nodded and we went downstairs.

Time skip brought to you by Sasha eating bread like a crazed demon.

I finished washing the dishes and walked out to the living room where Eren was watching t.v. When I came in, his eyes widened.

"What?"

"Y-Your shirt..." I had taken it off so I wouldn't splash dish water on it. I smirked when I saw the blush on Eren's cheeks as his eyes trailed down my chest and stomach. Why not tease him a little.

"What is it Eren? Your face is all red." I said while slowly walking closer to the bright red teenager sitting in front of me.

"U-Umm... I-I-" I laughed through my nose.

"An alpha is born with a large body structure so that leads to being muscular. Do they impress you?" I teased while flexing my arms and core.

"Y-Yeah. I've never actually seen your body, so it's a bit surprising. But it's not a bad surprise." Eren averted his gaze and swiveled his head to the side. I sat down next to the adorable young man in front of me and turned his face to mine. The cutie was biting his lip and trying his hardest to avoid looking down at my chest and stomach.

"Eren, it's okay. This body is all yours. Don't be embarrassed." I smiled and took his small hand in my own. I gently placed it on my chest and let go. Then, I picked Eren up and sat him in my lap. Now that both of his hands are now on my chest, Eren's blush has reached his ears.

"Go on. Do as you like." I whispered into Eren's ear. His body tensed for a moment, then he buried his face in my shoulder.

"D-Don't tease me. I-I can't handle it." I laughed through my nose and wrapped my arms around my mate.

"Oh, Eren. You're so cute." A small sound came from Eren's throat after I called him cute. It was even more adorable. "You're also very shy. It's interesting to get to know more about you. I love all these little things about you that make you, well, you."

"You compliment me too much."

"But you like the praise."

"It's embarrassing."

"Why?"

"I-It just is. I feel so small compared to you."

"Well, I am the alpha. I'm just naturally a large person. Omegas are usually very thin and small. That's not a bad thing though. I find your different proportions very attractive, to be honest. I can completely wrap you up and keep you safe, held tight in my arms." I feel Eren smile against my skin. "So c'mon Eren, don't hide. Show me your pretty eyes." Eren slowly lifted his head from my shoulder and looked me in the eye.

"See? Isn't that better?" I reach out and cup his cheek in my hand. I gently stroke Eren's soft, pale skin with my thumb and he leans into my touch; closing his eyes in the process. I smile again and lean closer to Eren's face. I close my eyes as well and plant a gentle kiss on his lips. The kiss wasn't long, but it expressed my affection in the perfect amount of time.

When I tried to pull back, Eren pulled my face to his again and continued the kiss; gradually deepening the mood into something more passionate than before. Between kisses, Eren either gasped out, "Levi" or "More." I tried to be gentle, as Eren is very fragile at the moment, but I pushed him down on to the couch and laid on top of him.

(A/N an omega's body is built to withstand the weight of their mate's body, even if their own body is very small. In fact, to most, having that weight on them is comforting. Eren is fine.)

Eren moaned softly and I slipped my tongue through his lips. As our tongues tangled themselves together, Eren's fingers traced the dips and lines of the muscles in my back. His hands went to my hair and he deepened the kiss once more.

After a few more minutes of this level of passion, Eren and I seperate. I try to sit up, but Eren pulls me back down. "Stay." Is all he says.

"Aren't I heavy?"

"Your weight is comforting. Like your heat, it makes me feel protected and safe. I love these feelings you've taught me." Eren whispered. He sounded so calm, I didn't want to resist. So I relaxed and let Eren have what he wanted. I guess he's one of the omegas that likes being completely submissive to their mate's body. (A/N 😏😏😏)

"Someday, I hope you grow to love me more than anyone else. And vice-versa." I said.

"Me too. I think I might already be falling for you, and I just met you."

"Well, we are mates. It's only natural that we would fall in love sooner than with most couples."

"Please take care of me. I don't want to leave this place. I already feel so at home. So at peace. I really like the people here and all the things I've seen."

I smiled at Eren's honest words. "Of course I'll take care of you. Forever if that's what you want." Eren smiled and tangled his fingers in my hair. I wrapped my arms around his small body and held him tight to me. We soon fell back asleep, and not once did our grip on eachother loosen.