Chapter 4

Varun's POV
Last night was one of the best nights ever. I couldn't stop thinking about Shraddha. I decide to call her. "Hey Varun I was just about to call you!" She says. "Hey, how are you?" I ask. "Freaking out!" She exclaims. "Why what happened?" I ask curiously. "I'm scared to tell Kriti and Alia but most scared of telling Jacqueline." She says. "Telling them what Shraddha?" I say. "About us yaar, I think we should give it a while and then tell them ok?" I laugh. "Ok , see you at college." I end the call.

*At college*

I see Shraddha with Alia and Kriti. "Hey girlies." I say. "Hey." They all reply in sync. "So how are you and Tiger going?" Alia asks Kriti. "Great! How about you and Arjun?" Kriti says. "Were good" Alia says. Shraddha stands silent. Suddenly Alia and Kriti burst into laughter. "Shraddha you need to get a boyfriend, this is the first time I have one and you don't." Kriti states.

Shraddha and I share a look. "Oh yeah Varun! You took Shraddha out yesterday how did it go? Did something happen?" Alia grins. "No yaar it was just how friends normally go out" Shraddha says. "Well we're finding you a boyfriend Shraddha you look depressed and it's irritating me" Kriti says. "I do not look depressed! And I don't need you to find me a boyfriend I'm very capable of finding one myself thank you very much!" Shraddha retorts and storms off.

I follow her to try pacify her. "This is why we should tell them!" I say. "No I don't want to, not till I'm ready." She whines. "Your wish is my command" I say. I then kiss her softly. Suddenly she pushes me off "OW!" I scream. "Alia and Kriti are coming." She says "Shraddha we didn't mean it in a bad way, We just want you happy." Alia says. Then Shraddha pulls them into a hug.

Jacqueline's POV
I started to clear out my things and throw the stuff I don't need anymore. I was going through one of the boxes and I found these pictures....

 I was going through one of the boxes and I found these pictures

My eyes were filled with tears

My eyes were filled with tears. Suddenly I heard Shraddha's voice. I rapidly hide the pictures under my bed as I heard her coming upstairs. "Di are you going for your photo shoot?" She asks. "Yeah why?" I ask. "Nothing I was just curious." She says. I then start getting ready. "Shraddha I've cooked food it's in the oven. Take care, call me if you need anything." I say hugging Shraddha as I leave.

Shraddha's POV
Jacqueline left. I decided to call Varun over and he came within 10 minutes. "So handsome what do you wanna watch?" I ask. He then puts kabhi khushi kabhi gham on. "Good choice" I say cuddling him on the couch. As we watch the movie we are interrupted by a phone call. It was Alia. I answer the phone "hello". "What you doing I'm so bored." She says in a low tone. "Nothing I'm just at home watching movies." I say. Varun then says "Shraddha get off your phone!" I slap his arm to shut him up. "Who was that?" Alia asks. "No one...um I need to go!" I end the call. "Can't you keep your mouth shut for a second?" I say in anger. "Shh watch the movie." He says cuddling me.

Alia's POV
I became suspicious I'm pretty sure I heard a guys voice. And the way Shraddha ended the call I knew something was definitely going on. I go to her house and knock the door. Shraddha then answers the door "ALIA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" She asked surprised. "To give you company, won't you let me in?" I ask.

Will Alia see Shraddha with Varun?
Are memories of Sidharth coming back to Jacqueline for a reason?

Keep reading...x