Chapter 14

Shraddha's POV
My heart was aching. How could my own sister not tell me that she's with Sidharth Bhai and that she's expecting?! Jacqueline Di sat against my door but I didn't budge. She soon gave up and went downstairs. I needed some fresh air but I didn't want to face them. I mean I tell her everything that goes on in my life and she doesn't tell me anything. It just hurts. I cry even more.

Varun's POV
While Shraddha was sulking Jacqueline Di and Sidharth Bhai informed me on what had happened. I was most happy that I'm going to be an uncle and congratulated them both. I then decide to go up and call Shraddha. "Shraddha, leave your anger and come downstairs." I say "if not for Di's sake, for her un born baby's sake?" I say. I get no reply so I go downstairs.

Sidharth's POV
Jacqueline continues crying. Oh god this is what happens when she don't listen to me. Suddenly a glass of water appears in front of her face. "Your medicine time." Shraddha says. She finally came down stairs. "Shraddha I'm so sorry." Jacqueline says. "I'm only doing this for my niece/nephew." She says making Jacqueline take her medicine. Jacqueline wraps her arms around Shraddha and apologises again. "Oh ho it's fine Di." Shraddha says.
Shraddha then takes care of Jacqueline. Everything like what she eats and how she dresses. Shraddha was like she was Jacqueline's strict mother. I didn't have to worry about Jacqueline as she has Shraddha with her.

This is a short chapter but there is more twists and interesting plots coming in the next chapters.