Chapter 9

Jacqueline's POV
Instead of taking a quick shower I decide to take a relaxing bath. As I got ready I heard giggling from downstairs. I walk into the living room it stops. "What's so funny guys?" I ask curiously. "I was just telling Shraddha how you were the "it girl" in college and how guys were crazy about you" Nargis says. I let out a little chuckle "yes I rejected a lot of guys" I say dramatically making Nargis laugh. "I guess it runs in your genes Di" Varun says making Shraddha blush. "Di we're going out to eat would you like to come?" Shraddha asks. "Sure" I say.

Shraddha's POV
Nargis Di, Jacqueline Di and I sat at a table in the restaurant reading the menu. I look at the door and see Varun walking in with Sidharth Bhai and Katrina. I smirked at Nargis Di as our plan has started. "Shraddha you didn't say Varun would be here" Nargis Di says. "I didn't even know myself." I say looking at Jacqueline Di who was totally confused. She looks at Varun's table and becomes shocked seeing Siddharth "Shraddha who is that with Varun?" She asks. "His brother and his brothers girlfriend." I say naturally. I then go to their table and Varun introduces me to Sidharth Bhai. "It's really nice to meet you Shraddha." He says happily. I then ask them to come join us. As they took a seat on our table Jacqueline Di and Sidharth Bhai's eyes locked. "Hi I'm Shraddha's sister." Jacqueline Di says. "I'm Varun's brother." Sidharth Bhai says. We then are all surrounded by awkward silence. Nargis Di breaks the silence "Katrina may I talk to you in private please?" She asks. "Yeah sure." Katrina says getting up from her seat. Now it's just me, Varun and our siblings. Varun and I decide to go have a look at the desserts and leave them two alone.

Sidharth's POV
Shraddha is JACQUELINE'S sister! How ironic is this? My brother is in a relationship with my ex's sister. It was just me and Jacqueline and I had the perfect chance to get the answers to my questions. "So how's life? Your child must have grown up." Jacqueline says avoiding eye contact. Did she just say I have a child? Is she feeling ok?. "Child! What are you talking about I haven't got a child I would've if you hadn't killed it." I say confused. "Sure" she rolls her eyes. "Why did you Jacqueline? That was our baby." I say. "So your saying I did it on purpose?" Jacqueline says. "Well of course! You had an abortion then you left and never came back" I say with anger. "What! No I slipped down the stairs as I was fuming with anger when I found out you got Katrina pregnant!" She retorts. "I never got her pregnant I wasn't even with her for goodness sake. I only got with her a year after you left when I decided to move on." I say firmlyk. "So she lied to me. This was all deliberate to break us up." She says in a low tone. I put my hand on her hand "yes, I never stopped loving you Jacqueline."

Nargis's POV
I took Katrina to a side and I had a glass of wine in my hand. I "accidentally" tripped and spilled wine all over her white dress. "Omg I'm so sorry Katrina!" I say with a small grin. "Oh shit I'm gonna go change." She rushes to her car and then leaves. Shraddha and Varun approach me and we watch Jacqueline and Sidharth. So far it was going well they were figuring out the truth. Sidharth then puts his hand on Jacqueline's and Jacqueline says something and walks out. What could she have said?

Why did Jacqueline walk out?
Will Sidharth try again with Jacqueline?
Keep reading.....x