Chapter 21

Jacqueline's POV
"Doctor?" I say. "Well we've tried out very best. Shraddha's unconscious at the moment, as soon as she regains consciousness we will be able to tell you if everything went well." The doctor says. "Di you go home I'm with Shraddha. Angel needs you." Varun insists. "But Varun....." I say. "Don't worry I'm here." Varun assures me. I then make my way home.

Varun's POV
I sat beside Shraddha holding her hand. I soon fell asleep. Suddenly I felt a hand caress my hair. I wake up and see Shraddha awake. "Hey how you feeling?" I ask her. "A little better." She smiles. I kiss her forehead and stare at her. "What are you staring at?" She asks. "I don't know where I'd be without you Shraddha." I cry. "I'm fine now. Don't cry yaar! You will make me cry." She says. The doctor then comes and checks everything. "Mr Varun. Shraddha is fine now you can take her home. But she needs complete bed rest for a week and she needs to take care of herself. Make sure she eats healthy." He says. "Yes doctor." I reply.

I then take Shraddha home.

Jacqueline's POV
Varun knocks on the door. I answer it and see Shraddha standing beside him. I pull her into a tight hug. "I'm so glad your back!" I exclaim. Then Alia and Kriti run and hug her. We then take Shraddha up to her bedroom. "Complete bed rest for you madam." Sidharth says. Varun brings some soup. I take the bowl "open up Shraddha." She screws her face. "No Di I don't wanna eat this." She is whines. "Don't forget your medicine" Kriti warns. Angel suddenly starts crying so Sidharth and I attend to her and give Varun the responsibility to feed Shraddha.

Shraddha's POV
It feels good to be home with the people I love. I just don't wanna eat disgusting soup. "Shraddha open your mouth." Varun says. But I refuse. "For me pleaseee?" He pleads. I take a bite and it does not taste nice at all. "Varun this is horrible I can't have it." I state. "You won't get better then!" He exclaims. Then he feeds me and makes me finish the entire bowl of tomato soup. I then make an irritated face at Varun. "Good girl. You finished your soup yay!!" He says clapping his hands. "Excuse me I'm not a little kid." I say. He laughs. I would be fed 4 times a day. Once by Varun, then Kriti, then Jacqueline Di and finally by Alia. This carried on for weeks.

A few weeks later.......

Sidharth's POV
Jacqueline has been quite worried about Shraddha. And now Shraddha's home and Varun's taken over. I want to give Jacqueline a surprise. So I tie a blind fold on her eyes and drive her to a special place. "Sid where are we going?" She asks. I stop and help her out the car and take off the blind fold. "Court! Why are we here?!" She asks scared. "To make you Mrs Sidharth Malhotra. We have a baby together and I want us to be official. Will you marry me?!" I ask her. "YESSSS!!!!" She screams happily. We then have a court marriage and become husband and wife.

We go home Shraddha and Varun watching cartoons with Angel. "Sid aren't they just cute?" Jacqueline asks me. We then stand and watch them. Varun turns to Shraddha "Angel needs friend" he says smirking. Shraddha replied "when she goes to nursery she will." Varun rolled his eyes. "Maybe we could do something....." Shraddha was completely clueless. "Her Masi will find her a friend." Shraddha says. Varun hits his hand on his head. Jacqueline and I laugh and walk in. "WE GOT MARRIED!!!" We exclaim. Shraddha and Varun both come and hug us. "Aw Di I'm so happy for you." Shraddha says.

Varun then takes me to a side and says "Sidharth Bhai I wanna marry Shraddha but I don't know how to tell her." He says. "This is what you should do........" I begin to give him advice on relationships.

Will Sidharth's advice help?
Will Varun be able to propose to Shraddha? Keep reading......x