Chapter 18

Shraddha's POV
"Safe from what?!" I ask. "Nothing!" Varun says. "Weird, anyway I'm going out with Alia and Kriti. Bye." I say and leave. I wait in the cinemas and they both turn up late. "What time do you call this guys?" I says rolling my eyes. "Sorry! Let's go before the movie starts." Kriti exclaims. We go to watch Kaabil my favourite actor Hritik Roshan's movie with Yami Gautam. The first half of the movie was extremely interesting and starting to get emotional. It came to the intermission and I needed to go the the toilet. "Guys il be back I'm just going to the toilet." I say. As I walk into the toilet I feel something hit me hard on the back of my head I look to the floor and see drops of blood........BLACKOUT!

Kriti's POV
The film was about to start and Shraddha hasn't come back. "Kriti shall I go look for her?" Alia asks. Before I answer Shraddha comes back and sits in her seat. "What were you doing in the toilet for that long?" I ask. "Do you really want to know?" Alia says. "Actually no it's fine." I say. "Shut up the movies starting." Shraddha says rudely. I roll my eyes and ignore her.

The movie ends and we head home. Alia and I talk about the movie on the way home and I realise that Shraddha has blood on her hand. "Ew Shraddha how did you get blood on you hand?" I ask in disgust. "Ummm.... popcorn got stuck in my tooth and I tried taking it out and made my tooth bleed." She says. "Yuck you should wash your hands yaar!" Alia whines. "Just shut up Alia!" Shraddha shouts. "Chill Shraddha." I say. She looks so irritated. We get home and she storms into the living room. "Hey baby what's up." Varun says lovingly to Shraddha. She rolls her eyes and goes upstairs. "Varun go sort your girlfriend out she's being really moody all of a sudden." I say.

Varun's POV
I go upstairs to Shraddha to see what's wrong. "Did you miss me? Is that why your so cranky?" I ask. She laughs as if I just cracked a joke. "Varun your too funny. Why did you come up?" She asks. "To spend time with you" I say wrapping my arms around her. She then moves away as if she feels uncomfortable. "Um go downstairs il be there soon." She says awkwardly. I then leave her room. Why is she acting so weird?

Jacqueline's POV
I walk all around the whole of upstairs and rock Angel in my arms to put her to sleep. I stop outside Shraddha's room and hear her say "make sure she stays there and no one finds her! I don't want anyone to realise anything." With a serious tone. I wonder who she's talking to.

What hit Shraddha on the head? How is she perfectly fine? Why is Shraddha acting rude to Kriti and Alia? Why is she acting distant from Varun? Who was she talking to on the phone? What is she upto?
Keep reading......xoxo