Chapter 16

Sidharth's POV
"Its a girl!" The doctor exclaims. Shraddha screams in joy bursting my ear drum. "Congratulations Sidharth Bhai!" Varun and Shraddha say. They both give me a tight hug. I then go in and see my angel in the arms of the love of my life." I sit next to Jacqueline. "She's beautiful." I say as I hold my baby in my arms. "What shall we name her?" Jacqueline asks. "Angel." I say. "It's perfect. Don't you think she looks like Shraddha? She says. "Yes she actually does!" I agree. Shraddha and Varun then come in. "Meet your niece Angel." I say.

Shraddha's POV
I held my niece for the first time. "Aww my little princess." I say "Shraddha she looks a little like you." Jacqueline Di says. Sidharth Bhai and Varun agree. "Well I am her masi." I say. The doctor then discharges Jacqueline Di and we take her home. Alia, Kriti and I take the responsibility of looking after Angel while Jacqueline Di rests. I take Angel upto my room and lie her on my bed. I lay next to her and fall asleep with my arm around her.

Varun's POV
I see Shraddha sleeping with Angel. I go on the other side of Angel and lay next to her and put my arm around her and Shraddha and soon fall asleep.

Jacqueline's POV
I woke up and freshened up. I went into Shraddha's room to get Angel. I saw Shraddha and Varun sleeping with her. It was the most adorable thing I ever saw. I called Sidharth to take a look. They looked extremely cute. I knew Varun and Shraddha would take care of Angel so Sidharth and I went for a quick bite. As we were eating Sidharth became startled. "Jacq! That's that girl who looks exactly like Shraddha. I keep seeing here everywhere look!" He exclaims. I turn around and look where he's pointing and become shocked. "No that is Shraddha!" I then go up to her  "Shraddha you were sleeping with Varun and Angel. How did you get here?" I ask. She looks at me confused. "Answer me Shraddha!" I say. "I'm not Shraddha! My names Sia and I have no idea who you people are!" She retorts. "But you look exactly like.....Sidharth how is this possible?" I say biting my nails. "I'm sorry you just look exactly like my sister....it just reminds me of a very bad past when I lost my parents in an accident and my little sister Shraddha's twin who I never told Shraddha about as she was too young to remember." I say in grief. "That's such a coincidence. I'm an orphan and I was seperated from my twin sister and older sister as my parents died in an accident." She says. She then adds "I'm looking for my eldest sister her names Jacqueline." My eyes instantly widen. I realise that Sia is the sister Shraddha and I lost.  "Sia you got seperated from me and our sister Shraddha. I'm Jacqueline!" I say. She then hugs me back and sobs. "I'm glad I found you Di!"

Sia: Shraddha's twin sister

Guys how do you like this new twist?Will Shraddha ever meet Sia?Keep reading

Will Shraddha ever meet Sia?
Keep reading...x