Chapter 29

Kriti's POV
I woke up really early in the morning. I got dressed into my bridal attire and had my hair and makeup done. I sat on my bed waiting patiently. I was so nervous I was trembling. "Kriti yaar chill!" Shraddha exclaims. "I'm just scared." I say. "Oh yaar everything will be fine don't worry. Alia stay with her I'll  be back I just need to check on my twins." She states. Alia suddenly turns to me and says "Kriti Arjun and I are getting married soon!" She says happily. "Really?! When?!" I ask. "Soon, maybe straight after you." She says. An awesome idea struck me. "What if you get married today?!" I ask. "But it's your big day!" She says. "It can be for the both of us come on Alia." I say hoping to persuade her. She then calls Arjun and he actually agrees. Shraddha comes back and we give her the news. She jumps in happiness. She then gets Alia ready. We then go to the hall and sit on stage with our other halfs. The priest then started the ritual and soon we were married to the love of our lives.

Alia's POV
WOW! I didn't think I'd be married on the same day as Kriti. I am now Mrs Alia Arjun Kapoor. Everyone was so happy soon we joined Shraddha and Varun on the dance floor. That was the last time Kriti, Shraddha and I spent quality time together. Soon Kriti and I moved in with our husbands. I didn't really feel like leaving Jacqueline Di and Shraddha. "Alia what are you thinking?!" Arjun asks snapping me out my thoughts. "Nothing." I smile. "I've got a surprise for you!" He exclaims. I then close my eyes. When I open them he gives me flight tickets. I look at them and they're tickets to Malaysia. OMG HES TAKING TO TO MALAYSIA FOR OUR HONEYMOON!!

Kriti's POV
I have now settled in with Tiger and everything is going well so far. Tiger is an amazing husband. Soon we head off to the airport as we are boarding a first class flight to Singapore for our honeymoon. I was so excited!! Tiger is truly the best for taking me to an amazing place for our honeymoon!!! Ahhh I can't wait!!!!

Guys please go check out my new story that Saarah_xxx and I are working on together!! Xxx

Hope you guys liked this chapter
Will their marriages be successful?

Keep reading...x