Chapter 24

Varun and Shraddha's airport look

Varun's POV We boarded our plane and sat in our seats

Varun's POV
We boarded our plane and sat in our seats. Shraddha started reading "excuse me what are you doing?" I ask her. "Reading." She says. "Seriously your going to read for two and a half hours!" I exclaim. "Yep" she smiles. "How boring Shraddha." I say. "What are you going to do that's so fun." She asks. "Sleep!!" I chuckle. I put my head on her shoulder and soon drift of to sleep.

2 hours and 30 minutes later

I wake from a nudge from Shraddha. "We've landed wake up Varun." She says. I open my eyes and see her beautiful face. We get out the plane and are taken to our hotel in the taxi.
We go to the reception in the hotel "Hi are you here for room booked for Mr and Mrs Varun Dhawan?" The receptionist questions. "Yea but how do you know?" I say amazed. "Well Mr Sidharth had called us to tell us that you are arriving." She replies. I chuckle. "Our bell boy will show you to the extravagant honeymoon suite." She smiles. A boy who looked mid 20's showed us to our room. Shraddha opens the door and woah the room is humongous. "Wow. A SEA VIEW!!" Shraddha squeals running to the window. "Now this is going to be the best holiday ever." Shraddha states. I let out a laugh. "Obviously because I'm here." I smirk. "Yeah not really." Shraddha jokes. "Was that a joke?" I ask. "Yup." She laughs. "Well it wasn't funny." I say sitting on the bed. "Aww I'm sorry." She says.

Shraddha POV
My stomach started rumbling. I am STARVING!! "Varun I'm so hungry yaar let's get something to eat." I say. He laughs. "Ok let's get ready and we will go to a restaurant." He says. We then get ready.

Varun and Shraddha's Attires

We went to a Chinese restaurant

We went to a Chinese restaurant. It was so delicious. The amazing food couldn't beat the scrumptious dessert. A hot cookie dough with vanilla ice cream on the side topped with melted chocolate. Mmmmm. After a delicious meal we go shopping!!! My favourite part of every holiday. Then we headed back to the hotel and FaceTimed Jacqueline Di. Oh how I miss them.

Jacqueline : hey Shraddha how's the honeymoon going.
Shraddha : it's been amazing.
Kriti : have you done anything special
Shraddha : omg I went shopping I loved it!!!!
Alia : laughs* Di she doesn't get it.
Jacqueline : Alia shhh. Giggles*
Shraddha : what are you talking about?
Kriti : you know.......
Shraddha : oh ewww. Kriti SHUT UP YAAR!
Jacqueline : ok you two stop.
Shraddha : can I see my angel please?
Jacqueline : here she is.
Shraddha : hi angel masi misses you!
Jacqueline : Shraddha you go to Varun now bye.
Ends FaceTime*

Shraddha come here Varun says. I go to her and he makes me lie next to him and then we fall asleep.........

How do you guys like this chapter?
Keep reading....x