Chapter 15

Jacqueline's POV
I'm now 8 months pregnant. I feel so fat and hungry..
Sidharth's POV
"Varun! Get ready! We're going to visit Jacqueline and Shraddha!" I call out. "OK!" He replies. I change into a t shirt and jeans and some trainers. I suddenly get an idea.
Text to Shraddha
Sidharth- hi a Shraddha how are you?
Shraddha- hi Sidharth! I'm good, u?
Sidharth- all good, how's Jacqueline and our baby?
Shraddha- she's good but isn't very fond of vegetables nowadays lol
Sidharth- that's understandable! Does she have any cravings? I want to do something nice for her
Shraddha- ummm I know! She loves cookies and cream ice cream! You could pick some up for her
Sidharth- Thanks
Text ends
"I'm ready." Varun runs down the stairs. "OK. I'm gonna stop by the shop and pick up something real quick. I'll be back in 10 minutes." I inform. "OK." I stop by the local supermarket and look down the ice cream isle. I see someone familiar. "Shraddha!" I call out. She doesn't turn around. Strange. "Shraddha!" I walk up to her and tap her on the shoulder. She turns around and frowns and walks away like she doesn't know me. I'm sure it was her! I'll ask her later. I pay for the ice cream and some other essentials. I still find it so strange.
Varun's POV
After much more than just 10 minutes, Sidharth arrives. "That took long." I say. "Yeah yeah." He rubs his forehead. "You ready?" He asks. We leave. "Varun!" Shraddha hugs me. For some reason, Bhai acts distant to Shraddha.

Sidharth's POV
I hand the ice cream to Jacqueline. "Aww you're so sweet baby!" She hugs me and kisses me. "So sweet yaar!" Shraddha says. "Umm Shraddha I wanted to ask you something." I say. "Of course." She says. "I saw you in the supermarket today but you ignored me." I laugh nervously. "What? I never went to the supermarket today!" She says: "yes you did. I saw you with my own eyes!" I argue. "I was too busy giving Di a back massage to even get out." She states. "OWWWWW!!" We hear a scream. We rush to Jacqueline and she cries in pain. "I think her waters have broke! We need to take her to the hospital!" Shraddha says. I stand there frozen on the spot. "GET A MOVE ON YAAR!" Shraddha commands. "Right. Varun and Shraddha, support her to the car. I'll open and start the car." We get her in the car and I drive to the hospital. Unfortunately, we get stuck in traffic! Just great!! I blare the horn loudly. I suddenly spot the girl who looked just like Shraddha. "Shraddha look!" But the light turns green and her car turns away before Shraddha can see. "Sidharth Bhai just drive!!" "But..." "what?!" She asks in frustration. "Forget it." We arrive at the hospital and Jacqueline's rushed into the ward. "Congratulations, it's a...." the doctor says.

Is it a girl or boy? Keep reading... x
Thank you to ilovevaria for helping me hugely with this chapter xx