Chapter 10

Sidharth's POV
"Well I'm with John and I can't break his heart Sid I'm sorry." Jacqueline says and storms out the restaurant. "What happened?" Varun asks. "I'm no longer with Katrina after all that trouble she caused between me and Jacqueline!" I say. "Where's Jacqueline Di? Are you getting back together?" Shraddha asks enthusiastically. "Unfortunately as much as I want to be with her but she doesn't want to break Johns heart so I'm afraid we are not together." I say leaving the place. I really want her back but I guess it's just not meant to be.

Shraddha's POV
"Ugh they had an amazing chance of getting back together but no they won't." I say in frustration. "Baby don't worry we will figure something out." Varun says trying to calm me down. Nargis Di then takes me home. When I go home I find Jacqueline Di sobbing on the couch." I then sit next to her and put my arm around her. "Di, what wrong?" I ask. "Shraddha....I can't believe Katrina caused all this. I loved Sidharth more than anything, but I can't break John's heart." she says crying even more. Just as she completes her sentance Nargis Di walks in and says "your not gonna break his heart Jacq, I've spoken to John and he also realised he truly loves someone else." Jacqueline Di's eyes widen "really?" she says looking shocked. I was quite impressed that Nargis Di actually spoke to John. "yup" Nargis Di smiles. "So can you and Sidharth Bhai give it another shot?" I ask. "I don't think we will ever get back together." Jacqueline Di says in a low tone.

Jacqueline's POV
I decide to message Sidharth to clear things out.

-MESSAGES-

Jacqueline: Hey Sid, I'm sorry for how I left. I came home to realize that I feel the same about you. I'm hoping you would agree for another try?

Sidharth: Hey, yeah i would be more than happy to. I'm glad you came around to realize. But umm what about you and John?

Jacqueline: Were over he realized his true love is for someone else as we realized our true love is for each other. So do you wanna meet tomorrow night at 8? X

Sidharth: Of course Darling, I'll pick you up. X

Jacqueline: No I don't want Shraddha and Varun to find out. I'll meet you at the restaurant. I've planned a surprise for Shraddha, so lets mess about with them.

Sidharth: Haha okay.Good night gorgeous. X
-END OF MESSAGES-

I went to Shraddha's room and see her Face Timing Varun. Shraddha says "Varun I'm so stressed College is nearly over yaar!" Varun laughs at her. I barge into the room, I say "Shraddha I'm going out for dinner with a friend. So stay home ok." she sighs. "ok" I give her a cuddle and say "hi Varun" making the situation a little awkward and leave straight away. I hope our date goes well tomorrow and Shraddha and Varun don't get suspicious.

Will Shraddha and Varun find out about Jacqueline and Sidharth's secret relationship? Will their date be successful? What has Jacqueline planned for Shraddha?
Keep reading.....x