Chapter 6

Shraddha's POV
"Nothing Di." I try to sound convincing. She raises her eyebrows and frowns. "You can't lie to me Shraddha!" She says. "Jacqueline Di, she was just saying how weird it is that our teacher's giving us heaps of homework!" Varun laughs nervously. "Ok - wait, why did you call me Di?" "My brother's always told me to respect your elders and you are Shraddha's older sister - kind of like my older sister aswell." Varun says. "Aww. Your brother seems really sweet. He should come round some day." I fake cough loudly. "Shraddha, what's up with you?" Jacqueline says. I exaggerate the cough even more. "GET ME SOME PAANI YAAR!" I say. Jacqueline rushes out of the room. "What the hell yaar? Jacqueline Di cannot know that Sidharth Bhai is your brother! They'll never tell us anything and what if they stop us from seeing each other?" "Ok, ok, I'm sorry." I shush him and Jacqueline walks in with water. "Drink up. Shraddha, I need to go out to the shops to buy some bits and bobs. I'm leaving you and Varun in charge of the house, ok?" "Really, your dressed like your going out." I say staring at her attire. "Enough of the questions madam. Just don't mess the house up!" Jacqueline Di exclaims. "Ok" we say. Jacqueline is soon gone. "What can be our next step?" Varun asks. I stand up and get my car keys. "Were following Jacqueline Di I'm suspicious." I say with a slight grin.

Jacqueline's POV
So earlier in the week an old friend had texted. We met and realised we are much more than just friends. So we decided to see how things work out and so far so good! So I got to the restaurant The Grand Palace and sat at a table. Just a few seconds later a rose appears in front of me. "A rose for my beautiful girlfriend." He smirks. I get up and kiss him. He then sits opposite me going through the menu. "What would you like to eat darling?" John asks. "Anything Mr Abraham." I reply.

Varun's POV
So Shraddha just forced me to help her spy on her sister. We started following Jacqueline's car and suddenly Shraddha blasts Kala Chashma in the car. She starts dancing and singing of course with her hands on the steering wheel. She looked so cute and her weirdness just made me laugh. We then followed Jacqueline Di into the restaurant and sat at a table a little far away so we wouldn't get noticed. Then we saw a mysterious man approach Jacqueline Di and she kisses him. Shraddha gasps. "Varun! Why did she just do that ew she kissed him yaar." I laugh at her. "They're dating can't you tell Shraddha?" We continue observing them. "We then got a vivid glimpse of the guys face. "Omg it's John Abraham my sisters dating him!" Shraddha exclaims. "Ok before you talk any louder and Jacqueline sees us let's go." I say pulling her out the restaurant. "We can't let her be with him, we have to break them up!" Shraddha states. "We will discuss this tomorrow in college. See you later baby." I say kissing her cheek. And I leave.

Shraddha's POV
I got home and waited for Jacqueline Di. It was about 1:30am and she still wasn't back. I suddenly hear footsteps. Jacqueline Di walks into the living room completely drunk and wasted. "Shraddhaaaa my babyyyy! Why do men have to be so complicated?!" She asks. "I don't know yaar......." I say awkwardly. "The man I love with my whole heart is not with me! He was my lifeeeee......he is my life! My one and only. No oneee ccan everrr lovve me likee he didddd. I donttt think I can lovee anyone but himmm. Shraddha he's my lifeeeeee!" Jacqueline weeps as she places her head on my chest. "Di calm down it's ok" I say. "NO ITS NOT OK! I WANT HIM BACK! "I WANT my Sidharth back..." she says and falls unconscious. Ohmygod Di still loves Sidharth Bhai. Now I have to re unite them no matter what! Even if it depends on life I will.
I called Varun straight away.

Sidharth's POV
Varun's phone rings so I answer is as he left it downstairs. "Hello"  I say then and unknown voice says.. "Varun yaar! Jacqueline Di is drunk and she confessed she still loves your ....." the call got cut off I wonder what that person was trying to say?

I added a little more to this chapter to build up the suspense.

Did Jacqueline just confess she still loves Sidharth?
What's going to happen now what will Shraddha do?
Credit: Thanks saaraharab19 for helping me with this chapter xxx