Chapter 23

Sidharth's POV
Jacqueline and I decided to give Varun and Shraddha a present from the both of us. I waited for everyone to be seated at the table. "I've got a surprise for the newly married couple." I say. Jacqueline then adds "this is from the both of us." Shraddha and Varun stare at us. "Honeymoon tickets to the Maldives!!!" We both announce. "WHAT!" Shraddha stands up from her seat. "Aww thanks Bhai and Bhabi." Varun says. "No you shouldn't have! We could've bought tickets ourselves. I'm sorry we can't take this." Shraddha says sounding upset. "Shraddha don't be silly it's just a gift please take it." I say. "No yaar I can't! It's too expensive." She states. "Shraddha if not for us, take it for Angel's sake." Jacqueline says trying to persuade her. We both then stare at her and wait for her approval. Shraddha stands silent occupied by her thoughts. Jacqueline raises her eyebrows "Shraddha?" She questions waiting for her answer.  "Fine but only for Angel's sake." She says.

Jacqueline's POV
Shraddha finally agreed. "Well then get packing! Your flight leaves in a couple of hours." I warn them. Varun and Shraddha both rush upstairs and start packing. Alia, Kriti and I then clear up the table. "Di....um Alia and I are thinking of getting our own place. I mean your married so is Shraddha we don't want to intrude." Kriti says in a low tone. "Kriti, Alia you two are my sisters just like Shraddha ok! Do you think I'd allow you to move out. I don't think so. We're all a big happy family." I say seeing Shraddha standing shocked. "Kriti yaar how dare you ask that?! Your never leaving us ok neither are you Alia." Shraddha states. Then Shraddha and I pull both Alia and Kriti into a big group hug. "We love you both!" Shraddha and I say in sync.

Varun's POV
I did all my packing but couldn't find my sunglasses. "Shraddhaaa!" I call from upstairs. "Yes Varun!." She shouts from downstairs. "Come here I can't find my sun glasses." I say. She runs into the room breathlessly. ".....I just ran.....up the sta....stairs so fast." She says trying to catch back her breath. She then hands me my sunglasses. We then finish the rest of our packing. We freshen up and get changed. "Ready?" I ask Shraddha. She nods. We then take out luggage downstairs. We hug everyone and say bye and then get to the airport.....I'm super excited.

Well wasn't that nice of Jacqueline and Sidharth?
Did you guys like Shraddha and Jacqueline's moment with Kriti and Alia?
Will their honeymoon go well?
Keep reading......x