Chapter 28

Jacqueline's POV
"Sidharth did you call the caterers?!" I ask him. "Yes Jacq! Everything's done relax!" He states. But I can't relax I want Kriti's wedding to go well of course. The whole house was decorated for the wedding. It was really exciting. Today is Kriti's mehndi and tomorrow is the wedding day. I rush upstairs and check if everyone's clothes are ready. Shraddha and Alia are getting Kriti ready and Sidharth, Varun and I are taking care of the babies. I feed Angel, Sidharth feeds Rohan and Varun feeds Tia. I then get all the kids dressed and soon get ready myself. We then leave to go to the venue.

Shraddha's POV
"Woah Kriti you look gorgeous! Alia we did a great job." I say giving Alia a high five. Alia did Kriti's hair and I did her makeup. She looked absolutely beautiful. "Tigers not gonna be able to take his eyes off you." Alia says winking. We all let out a laugh. "Guys I have something to tell you." Alia states. After a few moments of silence she says "I've been dating Arjun for a while." Kriti and I turn to her shocked. "WHAT!!" We exclaim together. "Since when?" I ask. "Well since you and Varun got together." She says. I was astonished. "How could you not tell us?!" Kriti states. "Sorry I didn't know that we'd last this long." I then pull Alia and Kriti into a hug "I'm so happy for you both!" I squeal.
We then get picked up in a limo and are taken to the venue. Alia and I walk on the side of Kriti. We walks to the stage as the song Ishq Mubarak plays. We lead her to the stage and help her get seated. Today I've been so busy I haven't even spent a little time with my babies. I spot Jacqueline Di and Sidharth Bhai sitting at a table. I walk to them and hug Jacqueline Di. "Hi my babies!!" I sag looking at Rohan, Tia and Angel. "Shraddha you and Alia did an amazing job Kriti looks amazing." Jacqueline Di says. I smile. Suddenly music starts playing and everyone looks towards the dance floor and see Varun and Alia dancing. 

They're performance was amazing and really unexpected. Varun didn't tell me that they would be performing. After their performance Tiger came. He walked to the stage and sat beside Kriti. They looked absolutely cute together! Then the party started we all danced away. No one would ever forget this night! It was a night to remember!

Kriti's POV
Everyone was dancing and enjoying themselves as much as me and Tiger. We then went home. I am so nervous for tomorrow it's my wedding day!!

Hope you guys liked this chapter!
Do you think Kriti's big day will go as planned?!
Keep reading.....x