Chapter 27

Shraddha's POV
Varun and I decide to name our son Rohan and our daughter Tia. I was finally discharged from the hospital and went home.  I put the babies to sleep and had a little nap.

The next morning

I was awoken by Tia who was crying. It was 9:00 am and Varun had left for work. I pick Tia up and try rock her to sleep. Suddenly Rohan started crying in sync with Tia and they wouldn't be quiet. I gave both of them their dummy's but it didn't help. They spat it out and continued to cry. I really didn't know what to do. "Yaar there's only one Shraddha and 2 babies life is hard!" I say to myself out loud.
I hear a chuckle "Shraddha what's wrong?" Jacqueline Di says walking into my room. "Di they won't stop crying yaar!" I exclaim. She then sits on the bed and rocks both of them and they both go to sleep. "How did you do that?!" I ask. "You will learn soon Shraddha." She says.

Varun's POV
I rush home to see my babies. I go upstairs and find Shraddha talking to them. "Hi my babies!" I exclaim hugging Shraddha from the back. Shraddha and I then talk to our babies. The next day we bought them loads of toys and everything. We spoiled our kids a lot.

Shraddha's POV
I was going for a bath and Kriti stopped me. "Umm....Shraddha can I talk to you?" She says. "Yeah sure what's up?!" I ask. "Well I've been with tiger and we want to get married." She says I squeal in happiness. "I'm so happy for you yaar Kriti!" I exclaim we then had a long conversation. After that we talked to Jacqueline Di and Sidharth Bhai and we set the wedding for next week. I was super excited for the wedding! My best friends wedding yayyy!!!!!!!!

Will Kriti's wedding go well?
Keep reading.....x