Chapter 11

Shraddha's POV
Today is the last day of college and I'm not looking forward to it at all. I mean I will hardly get to see Kriti and Alia as much as I used to. Anyway I rush to college and as soon into the campus I spot Alia and Kriti. I run upto them and hug them together tightly. "I'm going to miss you guys a lot" I say as my eyes start welling up with tears. "oh ho! she's already getting emotional. Shraddha chill we still will see eachother. Maybe you might see us too much that you will get sick of us." Alia says. Kriti then nudges her and hugs me. "So where's your boyfriend?" Kriti asks inquisitively. "I actually don't know yaar" I say looking around. "I don't care actually. Today im spending quality time with my two favorite people." I say. We then spend the day in college stuck to each other like glue.

-COLLEGE ENDS-

Jacqueline's POV                                                       I can't wait to see Shraddhas reaction when she comes to know about the surprise I planned for her.  Varun helped me sort the two spare rooms out and set them up as two new people are moving in. It was time for Shraddha to come home and everything was ready. Shraddha walks in with a sulk on her face ignoring Varun and I she storms right upstairs. "Di why have the two spare rooms been decorated like people are going to move into them?" she asks walking back down the stairs. Just then Alia and Kriti walk in. "Well......THEY'RE MOVING IN WITH US PERMANENTLY!"  I say excitedly. I see a smile spread across Shraddha's face. She then runs to me and hugs me tightly. "THANKYOU DI!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." She says. Then the girls excitedly squeal and go upstairs. "Good luck Varun." I say leaving him with the girls. I then leave for my date.

Varun's POV
I had planned an romantic dinner out for Shraddha so Kriti and Alia got her ready. She came downstairs and I was stunned she looked so beautiful! I couldn't take my eyes off her. We then go out to a hotel for some dinner. She loved it and was extremely happy. Shraddha became a little tired so I booked a room for us and we had a few drinks. "Varun why are you being extra romantic today?" Shraddha asks sitting on my lap. "For you." I say making her go red........

-THE NEXT MORNING-

I woke up finding Shraddha gone. I look around the hotel room and see her coming out the bathroom. I look at the time it's only 8:00 am. "Shraddha why are you awake so early?" I ask her. "I need to get home before Jacqueline Di wakes up. Go get dressed yaar!." She says. Last night was the best night of our lives I thought to myself. I jump out of bed and get dressed. I quickly drop her home and rush to my house before Sidharth Bhai's 101 questions start.

Kriti's POV
I hear the door open and realise it's Shraddha. She tip toes upstairs and runs into my room. "Madam your late you were supposed to be back last night!" I say angrily. "Sorry mum" she says whispering. Alia then walks in "your finally back we were up till late waiting for you what were you doing?" Alia asks. Shraddha suddenly blushes. "I might have got caught up in something." She says looking at the floor. "What do you mean you went to a hotel for dinner right?" Alia states. "Well we were tired so we booked a room and well....." Omg don't tell me you......" I say hoping she says no. She then gives a slight nod. "She did." Alia says. I laugh cutting her off. "Let's just hope Di don't find out." Alia says. "She's not even home!" I say. "WHAT!" Shraddha exclaims. "Where could she be?" She asks.

Where is Jacqueline? Why didn't she come home? Was she with Sidharth?
Keep reading...x