Chapter 12

Varun's POV
Straight after dropping Shraddha I head home. I walk into the living room and have a lie down on the sofa in full silence. Suddenly I hear voices coming from the kitchen. "Bye baby." I hear a female familiar voice say. I then hear the back door close. I must've been hearing things. I then fall into a deep sleep on the sofa. 5 minutes into my sleep I'm interrupted "Varun get up!" I feel someone shake me. I wake up and see Sidharth Bhai standing with a weird look on his face. "What happened last night?" He asks. "Well we um had dinner, a drink and that's pretty much it." I say. "Varunnn." He says weirdly. "Fine something  may have happened." I say scratching the back of my head. "Wow my little bro is grown up now!

Shraddha's POV
The front door suddenly opens "DI!!!" I scream and hug her as she enters. "What's wrong with you?" She asks. "Where were you? You should at least tell me if you will be away. And that too the whole night. I worried so much Di." I rant. "Ok I'm sorry, I was just at si.. Nargis Di's house I mean." She stutters. "Next time make sure you tell me ok!" I command. "Of course" she says smiling. Why is she so happy when I technically had a go at her?

A few weeks later....

Jacqueline's POV
From that day Sid and I have become a little serious we met almost everyday and spent a lot of time together, but are still not ready to tell Shraddha and Varun. Well I'm not ready because I'm the only person Shraddha has and I don't want her to think that I won't care for just because I'm with Sidharth. I was stuck to my decision until.......

Shraddha's POV
"Di are you ok?" I ask patting her back lightly as she vomits into the dust bin. "I'm f...." she pukes again. Kriti and Alia rush in with water and medicine. "Di take this you will be relieved." Kriti says. "I don't need it I'm f......" she pukes again. "No your not Di! Eat these tablets now." I demand. She then puts them in her mouth and I make her drink water. She then places her head on my shoulder and sighs. "Better?" I ask. But before she could even answer she pukes again not even in the dust bin. She pukes all over ME!. "Ew Di!! I think I might be sick now thanks a lot." I say getting up and run into the bathroom. I hear Alia and Kriti laughing continuously "GUYS I CAN HEAR YOU!!" I scream.

Jacqueline's POV
Omg I feel so ill. After puking on Shraddha I decide to go to the doctors with Sidharth.
-At the hospital-
I walk into the doctor's cabin. I explain what is actually wrong with me and she does a check up. I sit patiently and wait for the reports. "You'll be fine honey." Sidharth says to re assure me. The doctor comesg back with a huge smile on her face. I have some good news "congratulations your going to be parents." Sidharth and I look at each other and shout in sync. "WHAT!!!"

Jacqueline is pregnant!!
Do you think she will tell Varun and Shraddha about her and Sidharth?
Keep reading...x