Chapter 26

A few weeks later......

Varun's POV
After a few weeks we found out we're having twins. We go down and join everyone for breakfast. Jacqueline Di places delicious pancakes in front of us. Shraddha takes a bit and within 2 seconds she runs to the toilet and she takes it all out. She puked everything out. Ewwww. I stood behind her patting her back. "You ok now?" I ask. She nods and goes upstairs.

Jacqueline's POV
I take Angel upstairs and give her a bath. I lay her on my bed and start getting her dressed. Shraddha walks in and stands in front of the long length mirror. "Ugh I'm growing huge!" She exclaims. I laugh at her. She's such a drama queen. "Di I really feel like a balloon." She complains. "Shraddha it's normal ok" I state.

She starts eating a packet of crisp. "Omg how much do you eat?!" Varun and Kriti say walking into my room. "SHUT UP YAAR I CANT HELP IT! And I'm eating for 3 people!" Shraddha shouts storming away. "Don't annoy her you two." I warn Kriti and Varun.

A few months later

Shraddha's POV
"Woah your huge Shraddha!" Varun exclaims staring at me. I feel like throwning something at him but I don't have the energy. I just glare at him. "I'm going work il see you later." He says kissing my forehead. I went downstairs and sat with Jacqueline Di and Kriti. We started talking. Suddenly I started having a lot of pain. "DI!!" I cried. "Oh god I think we should take her to the hospital." Kriti says. They then rush me to a hospital and take me into a side room. "I'm going to call Varun ok?" Jacqueline Di says.

Varun's POV
I got a call from Jacqueline Di and drove to the hospital. "Go in there with her she needs you!" Jacqueline Di says. I go in "hi Shraddha" I
Smile. "OWW!" She screams. "Ok Shraddha your ready to push hold your husbands and and try your best." The doctor says. I hold her hand and she digs her nails into them. "Ow Shraddha chill." She gives me the death stare. "THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF....." Shraddha screams. "Shraddha you need to push now. Come on you can do this." She says motivating her. "THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU VARUN I HATE YOU!!" She shouts and pushes. "A little more" the doctor says. "IM GONNA KILL HER TOO." Shraddha screams and pushes. "One baby's out. Now just one more for the other one." The doctor says. Shraddha digs her nails right into my hand and pushes. "Congratulations it's a boy and girl!" The doctors exclaims!

Will Shraddha and Varun be good parents for their kids?
Keep reading......x