Chapter 20

Jacqueline's POV
It was raining heavily outside. Varun took Shraddha out for a meal. Alia and Kriti decided to have a movie night. So it was just me, Sidharth and Angel. We watch ABCD 2 . Varun comes back and walks into the living room in tears. "What's wrong Varun?" I ask worrying. "Shraddha cheated on me with Aditya right after I proposed to her." Varun says bursting into tears. Sidharth and I then console him. Sidharth then goes to buy some nappies for Angel as we've run out.

Shraddha comes home and goes straight up to her room. I go upstairs and over hear her conversation. "Yes I've ruined her image in Varun's eyes. Why you asking?!........What she escaped!! I told you to keep an eye on her you idiot now my whole plans at stake!" She shouts. Then I catch on that she's not Shraddha she's Sia!

I walk into the room clapping my hands sarcastically "Wow, well played Sia. How could you stoop this low?!" I ask angrily. "My motive was to come here and ruin Shraddha's image for her boyfriend and well I've done it! And from now he will hate her!" She retorts. I slap her as I get annoyed. "Where is Shraddha?!" I shout. Suddenly the door bell rings. I go and answer the door and it's Sidharth holding an unconscious girl in his arm. He comes in and places her onto the sofa. "Jacqueline, I found Shraddha lying unconscious in the rain. We should get her checked out." He says "what she's Shraddha?!" I ask shocked. I slowly move the hair from her face. Omg it is Shraddha. Varun stand up in shock. "How is that Shraddha when.......OMG Sia is upstairs!" She exclaims.

Sidharth's POV
So we realise the person we thought was Shraddha is actually Sia. We all were furious but right now Shraddha was in a really bad condition. "Jacq you and Varun take Shraddha to the hospital. Il deal with Sia!" I say. Varun and Jacqueline leave with Shraddha. I go upstairs and barge into Shraddha's room. "I want you gone! You will never ever come near any of us especially Shraddha understand?!" I warn her. "Ugh as if I wanna be near you losers anyway. Il only leave on one condition. You pay me 1 lakh every year." She states. Nothing is more important to me than my family's happiness and safety. I tell Kriti and Alia to look after Angel. I agree to Sia's condition, I buy her a ticket out of the country and take her to the airport and make sure she leaves the country.
I then call Jacqueline to see how Shraddha is.

-THE CONVERSATION-

J: hi Sid.
S: hey how's Shraddha?
J: she's not looking good. The doctor said she's got a lot of water in her lungs. I don't know if she will survive. They have to operate on her but there are many risks. Shall I say yes for her to have an operation?
S: Jacq, it will help her. She will get better soon don't worry.

-THE CONVERSATION ENDS-

Jacqueline's POV
The consent form is right in front of me. I don't wanna loose my sister. I pick up the pen to sign the paper and my hands tremble. Varun takes the pen out my hand and signs. "Don't worry Di Shraddha will be fine." He says with a lot of hope.
Soon Shraddha is wheeled on a hospital bed into the operation theatre. Varun and I sit and wait patiently for the outcome.
After and hour the doctor comes out and says........

Will Shraddha survive?
Has Sia really gone forever?
Keep reading....x