Chapter 7

Shraddha's POV
I walked into college and my arm was pulled. "You cow!" Kriti exclaims. I stare at her stunned. "How could you not tell your best friend about your new boyfriend! Shraddha I though we were like sisters." She rants. "Omg yaar I had so much going on I couldn't tell you. I'm so sorry yaar!" I say feeling guilty. She bursts into laughter "I can't believe you ended up with Varun!" She says hugging me tightly.

Varun then appears out of no where and pulls us apart "no one can hug my girlfriend but me." He mocks Kriti. "Whatever she's my best friend." She says linking my arm. "Jacqueline Di still loves Sidharth Bhai Varun! She came home totally drunk last night and she said she can't love anyone but him. We have to get them back together!" I say. "What's going on?" Kriti asks curiously. I then explain the situation "if you need any help call me." She says hugging me and then leaves.

Jacqueline's POV
I woke up with a huge headache I guess I drank a little too much. I decided to call my best friend Nargis as she just came back from her holiday last night. "Heyy Jacky!!!" She exclaims answering the phone within its first ring. "Hiii how are you" I reply. "Great, missed you. How's everything with work!" Nargis asks.
"Not really Sid is my new co star.........." I explain the situation. "I don't think working with him is a good idea Jacq, just leave the job I don't want you being in any problems again." I always listen to Nargis as she's always right. So I call my manager and leave the job. I felt quite relieved in a way. I decided to meet up with Nargis and go shopping.

Varun's POV
"Shraddha chill out he didn't hear anything! He told me my battery died just and you just said "he still loves your...." it cut off. I yell as she paces up and down the corridor. "College is ending in a week, my sister is in love with my boyfriends brother. I may have caused a problem by calling you. How can I chill out?!" She says freaking out. After college I decide to take her out for shopping as she loves it. We went through 10000 shops. As we walk to the car Shraddha stops. "Varun Jacqueline can't know that we are in a relationship ok?" She says with a worried look on her face. "Of course not baby" I say driving her home. As I park in her drive way I realise Jacqueline's car isn't there. "Do you want some company? Looks like Jacqueline isn't home." I ask. "I would love that!" She says happily.
We cuddle on the sofa and Shraddha seems really stressed. "Why is thinking of a plan so hard?!" She asks. "Because your thinking too much! Just relax and an idea will come to you." I say and kiss her.

Jacqueline's POV
Nargis and I drive to my house. My phone suddenly rings and it's Alia. "Hello?" I answer the call as Nargis puts it on speaker. "Hi Jacqueline's Di do you know where the love birds are? I'm trying to call Shraddha she isn't answering!" Alia says "she must be at home but who are the love birds?" I ask curiously. "Varun and Shraddha!" Alia exclaims. "What they're going out?" I ask. "Yep since New Years Di!" She replies. "Il tell Shraddha you called." I say and end the call. I go home and Nargis and I walk into the living room and find them cuddling. "Shraddha do you need to tell me something about your new relationship?" I say. "Ummmm I ccann explain!" She stammers.

Will Jacqueline find out that Varun is Sidharth's brother?
Will she have a problem with their relationship?
Will Shraddha lie about their relationship?
Keep reading....x