Chapter 36

When we arrived at Coruscant, Rex blended nicely with all the other thousands of Stormtroopers everywhere.

"Blast it! How are we going to go unnoticed here?" Faven asked, scared.

"We will figure something out." Mika offered.

I nodded in agreement.

"We should find a place to stay." Rex commented.

"I agree. But I would like to check out the Temple. Rex, come with me." I instructed.

We walked separately from Mika and Faven, who were distracted by the different small merchant shops.

"You need to steal me some Stormtrooper armor. We are getting into that Temple and I need your help."

"I'll try my best but this might be tricky."

"Do Rex. There is no try." I walked ahead of him as he separated to find some armor.

I smiled at Faven. She held up a colorful necklace.

"You look good in color." She smiled.

"That's quite alright. We're here on a mission." I countered.

"No. That's the thing: we are no longer on a mission. Can't we just exist and hide?" Faven replied.

"No, we cannot." I walked ahead and saw the Temple emerge in the distance.

"Look!" Mika pointed.

"The Temple," Faven breathed.

I was suddenly overcome with sadness and despair, so much so that I fell to the ground, limp.