8

Freak. I thought to myself when I woke up thinking about Mr. Wolff. I rolled over on to my back and got out of bed. I started to stretch so I could be fully woken up for school, well kind of.

I grabbed my phone before getting my clothes for today out, and turned it on. I was thinking about taking a shower since I couldn't take one last night, because we got in so late, but I decided against it. I took one yesterday morning so I think I can wait until after school to take a nice long hot shower. Yup that's my plan when I get home. Especially after dance practice. We have to get ready for the big assembly that we will be having sometime this week, I think its Wednesday, but I'm not sure. Like I pay attention to things like that.

I set my phone down on my bed and made my way to my dresser and got out my clothes. When I stood in nothing by a clean pair of pants and a bra, in the process of putting my shirt on my phone vibrated. I slipped my shirt on and walked over to my bed and got my phone. I had two text messages. One from Carter and the other from the Amber, the dance couch's younger sister. I read the one from Amber first.

'Hey Savannah. My sis said practice will be after school unless she can work something out.'

I didn't bother texting her back. I'd see her later and if her sister found another time for us to practice, like during a certain class, I wouldn't mind. I only joined the dance team to get out of classes.

I went to put my phone in my pocket when I remembered I had an unread text from Carter, so I opened it.

'I'm so sorry babes. Mitchel saw you and wants to talk to you at school'

'Don't worry about it' I quickly texted her back.

'You sure?'

'Yup. What's he want anyway?'

'Really you have to ask. Did you spray your brain last night?'

'Har har. I guess I'll find out what he wants later'

I knew she wasn't going to text back so I slipped my phone into the right side pocket of my jeans. "Ready to go?" Flynn asked walking into my room. Seriously this boy needs to learn how to knock!

"Do you ever knock?" I asked him.

"When you start knocking I will too" He laughed. "At least I didn't walk in on you when you were in the shower."

"And if you did thank God you didn't have a friend with you" I glared at him.

"It was just Paul. It's not like he didn't see any of it before"

"Shut up" I punched him and pushed him out of my room so I could leave.

"How much crap will we get into for what we did last night?"

"Who knows. Maybe you wont get in trouble at all. Maybe just I will."

"But we both did it"

"So?" I questioned. Didn't we have this talk last night? I thought to myself as I made my way into the kitchen. I went straight for the cupboards and grabbed a cereal bar and left the room, knowing Flynn was waiting by the door for me. "I'm ready"

"Well lets go" He walked out of the house and I followed, shutting the door behind me and locking it.

Flynn sighed. "We have to bring all the things down tonight after school"

"Oh right." I thought for a second. "Have the boys come over and do it. I want to take a nice hot shower when I get home"

"I'll tell them to come help me" He laughed. "You're such a girl"