18

It's been weeks and Parker and I are still together. Teachers and student would smile at us when they saw us walking hand in hand down the school hallways. A few underclassmen would stop us at stores and tell us we're prefect for each other or we look cute together. Of course they're not wrong we do look pretty damn cute together.

It was Halloween and after school I had to quickly go home, then go back to town and pick up Amanda then swing by and pick up Lacey. I asked The Reynolds and Peter if I could take the girls out for candy. Of course they agreed. Parker was coming with us. I didn't mind, I like his company.

The last class of the day was unfortunately English. I haven't been going to my tutoring sessions. I've been going to dance practice, or hanging out with Parker or the others. Not to mention Mr. Wolff snaps at everything I do.

Like everyday and to every class, Parker walked me to English. "I'll meet you right here after class" He smiled.

"I can walk to your car in the parking lot you know" I smiled back.

"You can, but now that your mine I don't want to let you go" He kissed my forehead just as the bell rang. "See you"

"Yup" I turned and walked into the room and took my seat next to Flynn.

"Good thing he isn't in here or you might have gotten a detention for PDA" Carter turned in her seat to say to me.

"PDA? He just kissed my forehead" I laughed.

"In his eyes it was more than that" Tom pointed out. Hold hands in Mr. Wolff's eyes is basically grabbing each other

"Settle down class" Came the voice of Mr. Wolff himself. Carter and Tom turned around in their seats to face the front. "Take out your books on Hamlet, we will be reading from them today." A few people groaned, Josh, Paul and I were some of them. After he started assigning people parts to read. Of course Flynn had the roll of Hamlet. "Savannah, Ophelia. Jordon, Laertes."

I know I messed up a lot, but hey what as I supposed to do? I have trouble and he wouldn't let Flynn or anyone help me. When we finished scene III we stopped for a little bit so Mr. Wolff could translate what just went on. I knew a couple kids wanted to laugh at me from my reading. I stood up. "Alright go ahead laugh at my reading" I smiled. It wouldn't bother me at all, in fact I found it rather funny, especially when it came to reading Shakespeare. A few kids chuckled, Flynn, Carter, and Josh were a few of them.

"Looks like we found our Ophelia for the rest of the play" Mr. Wolff said.

"What why?" I asked.

"For that." He said turning back to the board. While his back was turned I gave him the finger and the class laughed. "Put it away Savannah" He said without turning around. Carter looked at me with the 'how-the-hell-did-he-know' look on her face. I shrugged.

***

The end of class was coming and Mr. Wolff told us to pack up. "I find it strange that Savannah is Ophelia and Flynn is Hamlet. They're like lovers in the play" Someone in the front of the room said.

"Seriously!?" I yelled.

"It's just a play" Mr. Wolff rolled his eyes. The classroom door opened and Mr. Norton stepped in. Both Mr. Wolff and Mr. Norton glared at each other. Whoa whats going on between them?

"I need to see Savannah" Mr. Norton finally said. I got up and walked to him, without Mr. Wolff saying something. Mr. Norton lead me out of the room and shut the door. I could see Mr. Wolff watching us from the class of the door. "You're still coming to get Lacey right?"

"Yup. I just have to go home and bring my homework and what not. Then get into my costume. Go to Parker's, have him get ready, then go get Lacey then go get Amanda. Is it okay if we take her out to eat?"