27

**Still Mr. Wolff's Pov**

We were in the waiting room all morning. Around mid afternoon Mitchel and I got the attention of the doctor coming out of Savannah's room. We asked him if he could tell us what was going on since we've been waiting for more than twelve hours and have heard nothing. The doctor agreed to talk to us to we led him back to the waiting room so everyone could hear. He informed us that her right arm was broken. Her left foot was severely bruised and sprained and he was worried about it, so they wrapped it up and put her in a cast boot.

During the accident the passanger window, where Savannah had been sitting, broke, sending shards of glass all over her. Some pieces of glass were found on her right arm and the right side of her neck. Those where the small pieces, so there were nothing more than small cuts. Unfortuatly the window didn't just have small pieces of glass, it had some big pieces. One peice struck her in the back of the head. Most of it was removed when she got out of the car, but the rest of it was stuck in back of her head. That's the reason why she passed out. She was loosing too much blood from her head.

He left us after saying we could go see her now, but she wouldn't be waking up. As he said this Flynn and I were freaking out. He then explained that before they could remove the glass from her body and do surgery on her arm so it would heal properly, she slipped into a coma due to the bleeding going on in her head. He left us shortly and he looked like he left something out. Knowing we were allowed to go in her room, Flynn took off. Jon noticed this as well and went to ask the doctor about it while the rest of us headed into Savannah's room.

This all happened earlier. After I got into an argument with Mitchel, which Peter gladly backed me up, Mitchel, Carter, Paul, Raine, Josh and Tom all headed home for some much needed sleep. Jon left to go get Noah, and he quickly returned. Peter's wife and his daughter left to go home, telling Peter to call if anything should happen. Peter, Flynn, Peter's nephew Zach and myself were the only ones that never left.

Around supper time Peter's wife came with their little girl, bringing food.

Noah refused to go into Savannah's room, so he came with me everywhere I went. I wasn't ready to go in there yet. Jon and I decided to head down to the cafeteria for some coffee. We left Noah in the waiting room with Peter and Zach.

"You're tired. I think you need to go home and get some sleep" Jon said taking a seat across from me to drink his coffee.

"I'm fine" I told him, drinking my from my own cup.

"No you're not. You look really tired. Better yet you look sick"

"Who cares" I mumbled.

"You sure don't" He sighed. "I wanted to get you alone because I wanted to tell you what the doctor told me." He suddenly had my full attention.

"What did he tell you? Flynn should be with us"

"I just want to tell you first. Flynn might freak out and go psycho and end up being put in the psych ward. You on the other hand can calm yourself down."

"Just tell me before I go psycho on you"

"He told me that as they were removing glass from her head the heart monitor stopped"

"And?"

"Jake that means she died. There was no heart beat, and no pulse. But thanks to a nurse that was right there, three minutes later her heart was beating again."

"Why the hell did you tell me that?"

"Because I think you needed to know"

"Now I'm twice as worried as I was before." I drank the rest of my coffee fast. "I'm heading back up" He nodded and kept drinking.