40

**3rd person POV**

Sean slapped down the newspaper making his mother jump a little bit as she stood at the stove. He mumbled a quick sorry before he left the room and headed down the hall to his bedroom to get his shoes and things for school. He was going to be late, but since the funeral last week, he didn't care.

He grabbed his things, kissed his mother goodbye, said morning and bye to his father then he left his house and hopped into his truck.

After he got to school, and parked his truck in the parking lot he entered the building, with only one thing on his mind. His friends greeted him as soon as he stepped into the senior hallway. He ignored all the hands reaching out for a high five.

Sean wanted a head start into Mr. Wolff's classroom and ask what was going on between Savannah Cannon and himself. He already knew that Mr. Wolff would deny anything Sean said to him, but Sean wasn't stupid, he knew something was going on, how many teachers make out with their students, and if all they really are are teacher and student then he should lose his teaching license.

The classroom Sean wanted was right in front of him. Like he guessed the door was closed. He glanced in the hall, where he stood, and saw Flynn with his friends, but Savannah was no where to be seen. He guessed right away she was inside the room with her forbidden lover. And Sean was about to put a stop to that right now.

With a quick movement of his hand he opened the door to the classroom, only to see Mr. Wolff alone in the room, sitting at his desk, looking over papers.

"Yes Sean, how may I help you?" He asked when he noticed Sean standing here. Sean looked around the room for any signs Savannah or anyone else was in there. When he didn't see anything he looked back at the man talking to him.

"Something has come to my attention and I feel I should ask you about it, before it gets to someone" He paused looking for a word that fit what he was trying to say. "Higher on the school board"

"Oh of course" Mr. Wolff nodded. "Take a seat"

Sean nodded and look the chair right next to Mr. Wolff's desk, that way people wouldn't hear what he had to say, out in the hall. Without wasting anytime he jumped right in and said. "What's going on between you and Savannah Cannon?"

"Nothing at all. Why do you ask?" Mr. Wolff asked raising an eyebrow at him. His face was telling Sean he was telling the truth, but the twinkle in his eye when Sean said her name told him he was lying.

"Sir, I know what's going on. I've watched the two of you kiss more than once. I know you live across the street from her, and I know you slept over her house this weekend. Don't lie to me"

"I have no idea what you are talking about" Again his face emotionless, but this time his eyes were guarded. Sean couldn't really tell the truth right now, but he was going with what he said before. Something was indeed going on between Savannah and Mr. Wolff. "I suggest before you go running off to to blab about what you think, you might want to get some evidence. If you say something is going on between the two of us, prove it."

"I will" Sean stood up to leave. As he got to the classroom door Mr. Wolff said,

"Good luck with that. Nothing is going on between us"

Sean shrugged and exited the classroom, feeling both accomplished and devastated that he didn't get a straight answer out of him. But he really didn't expect to. Once out in the hall he glanced back at Flynn and his friends, thinking maybe Savannah wasn't coming today, but there she was laughing up a storm with Carter as they leaned against the lockers, as Paul talked about something he couldn't hear.