28

When I woke back up it was a few hours later. I was still in the same private room I was in before. Noah was still fast asleep next to me. When I turned my head I expected to see Jake sitting there, like he was before but he wasn't. Instead Jon was sitting there asleep.

Over the next couple hours I was visited by friends. My dad and Flynn stayed with me the whole time.Paul and Raine were happy to see me. As soon as Raine stepped into the room she ran over to my bedside and pulling me into a hug. While she was trying to get to the side of my hospital bed, she pushed Jon out of the way, making Paul, Flynn, my dad, Noah and myself start laughing. Paul took his time walking completely into the room. He looked cautiously around the room making sure everything was okay.

Josh was the normal everyday Josh, making jokes about hosptial food and the smell of the hospital. He would make small remarkes like he wanted to go down to the underground basement to see if he could find some dead bodies. Or he'd wonder how many people and who died in the room I was it. After being punched a couple times he finally stopped talking about dead people and started making more jokes.

Tom came see me to be a good friend and to see if I was okay. Since he didn't really like hospitals, and he was terrified of needles. I told him he could leave if he wanted to, I wouldn't harass him about it.

Mitchel showed up not long after Tom left. He didn't stay long though. He just stayed for about ten minutes or so. He stayed long enough to say hi and see how I was doing.

Of course Peter showed up, and in a better mood than what he was in the last time I last saw him. I was surprised when he pulled Zach into the room. I didn't think Zach was still around. But what shocked me the most was Becca walking in. After everything she said about me, I didn't want to talk to her so I just ignored her. Flynn did the same thing. They didn't stay long, since I wasn't talking to Becca.

Carter was obsessing over what my hair looked like, everyone in the room was laughing at her. During all this Jake was still missing and I wanted to ask Jon where he was. So while everyone was talking I turned to Noah, who was still with me on the hospital bed.

"Noah, where's your uncle?" I asked him.

"He went home to change. My dad spilled coffee on him" He answered.

"On accident?"

"Nope on purpose. He wanted to sit next to you in the chair but Uncle Jake wouldn't move. I don't know anything else after, I fell back asleep"

When the nurse came in for my sponge bath, Carter took over for her so she could 'do my hair prettier'.

"You seem to be looking around the room a lot. Looking for someone special?" She asked as she turned the faucet on.

"You could say that"

"Who? You have to tell me" She squealed.

"Jake"

"Mr. Wolff?"

"The very one."

"Oooh somebody likes him"

"I just want to talk to him."

"Sure that's all you want to do. Now hurry up so we can get that hair of yours washed and you looking pretty."

"Fine. But I'm washing my own body!"

"Wouldn't have it any other way, girl friend." She laughed.

**Mr. Wolff's Pov**

Stupid Jon. I had to go all the way home to change because my stupid older brother spilled hot coffee on my nice white shirt, all because he wanted to sit in the chair next to Savannah. I wouldn't let him sit in that chair, I wanted to be right there when she woke up again. But no he wanted to sit there so bad he spilled his coffee on me. It burned when it seeped through my shirt, but I still didn't move. I stayed sitting down in the chair playing with the fingers on Savannah's broken arm.