19

I woke up on a cold November morning. It was almost December. I threw on whatever I could find for clothes and put them on. I didn't bother waking Flynn up. He got sick last night and told me to take his car to school today. Which is what I did.

"Flynn I'm heading to school" I yelled through his closed door.

"Okay. Drive safe. Text me when you get there" He said back.

"Will do." I grabbed his car keys out of the key holder and hopped in his car.

***

Instead of turning into the school driveway I kept going. I made it to Parker's house and parked on the side of the road, due to police car in his driveway. I made my way out of the car and to his house. A police officer came out with Parker in handcuffs.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Who are you?" The police officer asked me.

"She's my girlfriend" Parker said calmly. The officer nodded and put Parker in the backseat of the cop car.

"I ask again. What's going on here?"

"Well you see miss, he's being arrested for blowing up another police cruiser."

"When?"

"You'll see in court." He got in his car and drove off. I waved bye to Parker as the car went down the road.

***

"What!?" Carter yelled when I told her at lunch.

"Shh" I told her.

"That's just stupid. Did you see him do it?" Tom asked me.

"No"

"I think he's being set up" Paul said. It was just Carter, Paul, Tom and I told at school. Both Josh and Flynn were home sick.

"Savannah Cannon to the principal's office"

"See you guys later" I got up and walked to the office.

"Go right in" The secretary told me. I did what she said.

"Close the door Savannah" The principal said. I did and turned around a saw a police officer sitting in one of the chairs in the room.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked the principal.

"Yes" He nodded. The officer got up and made his way over to me.

"Savannah Cannon?"

"Yes?"

"This is for you" He handed me something in a envolope. I read over it. It was a summons for court.

"Why me?"

"Being an accomplish in the blowing up of a police car."

"I wasn't even there"

"Tell it to the judge." He left the room.

"You're allowed to go" The principal said. Not needing to be told twice I left.

**************************