37

Jake took us home right away. He told me he would be coming back over later and headed across the street to his house.

The house was quiet which made Flynn and I start goofing off right away. Each of us took off running for the living room and from there we raced to our rooms, then back to the kitchen where we made some very messy snacks.

"Race you to the living room" Flynn smirked.

"You're on"

"One"

"Two"

"Three" We said together and took off running. We tied and both jumped and landed on the couch.

"I wanna watch cartoons!" I told him.

"Well I want to watch something dramatic."

"Don't we have enough drama at school?"

"We do but I like TV drama."

"Why?"

"Because we don't have to put up with it" He laughed.

So we sat there and watched a show Flynn wanted. When it was over I grabbed the remote and changed the channel to a cartoon.

"What the hell is this!" Matt hollered from the kitchen. Flynn and I ignored him until he was standing in front of the television set blocking our view. "I asked what the hell is this" He gestured around the room.

"Nothing" I said.

"Nothing, nothing? Are you blind? Or do you live in a pig pen? This place is trashed. What the hell where you guys thinking"

"How fun it would be to compete in things like when we were younger. Oh wait you wouldn't know. You weren't here!" Flynn snapped. "I was kind enough to let you stay here until dad came home but all you do is complain. Remember this is our house not yours. We will clean up before everyone comes over."

"And another thing you always have people over"

"If you don't like how things are, the door is right there" Flynn stood up. Both Flynn and Matt were the same height. They had a stare down before Matt turned around, grabbed his keys and slammed the door on his way out. Not long after we heard his car leave the driveway. "Sorry I had to. He was getting on my nerves. I'm so used to it just being us here. When he came into my room this morning telling me I needed to do laundry because I had no clean boxers I was pissed."

"Wow" I said to my twin.

"I was pissed at not only was he over stepping his boundaries but he also had the balls to go threw my dirty clothes, and dresser."

"Ew you have no clean underwear!? So are you like going comando right now?" I jumped away from him, or tried to, i was already at the end of the couch.

"No idiot" He playfully hit me. "Last night before bed I put my clothes for today in the bathroom. I had a clean pair in there. I'll do laundry when everyone starts to show up."

"How do I know your telling the truth?" I laughed and closed my eyes.

"Look!" I heard Flynn yell. I opened my eyes to see Flynn's butt in front of me, with his pants down to his ankles.

"Oh my god!" I screamed. I kicked him in the butt and he fell forward. His face, chest and legs against the floor. I began to laugh my head off.

**Jake's Pov**

I dropped off the twins then headed back to my house real fast. I don't know what it is but every time I kiss Savannah I get a danger feeling, and I love it!