32

I woke up for a split second and rolled over. Instead of laying with my head on Jakes chest, I was now laying on top of him. The room was too cold to move so I didn't. I didn't know what time it was, but I could tell Jake was awake and watching me.

"I can tell you're watching me" I said into his chest. He chuckled making his chest vibrate.

"How could you tell?" He asked running one of his hands threw my messy hair.

"Just a guess" I lifted my head up to look at him.

"Morning" He smiled, lifting his head up and pecking me on the lips. I looked at the clock and groaned.

"It's five in the morning, and you're awake! You're a freak!" I let my head drop back down to his chest.

"Go back to sleep my little not a morning person, girlfriend" He laughed.

"That was stupid and long, you freak!"

"But I'm your boyfriend the freak."

"Every other word that comes out of your month is either boyfriend or girlfriend. What gives?" I asked lifting my head back up.

"I'm just so happy! I've wanted to you be mine from day one and now you are. Took you long enough"

"Shut up" I laughed hitting him with my cased arm. 

"Ow' He whined.

"Good let me sleep."

"Okay"

"You go back to sleep too"

"Why?" He whined.

"I wont be able to sleep if you're staring at me"

"Okay fine" He yawned. "Night again" I didn't answer, instead I blew on his chest making him squirm. "Oh I'm so going to get you back for that."

"Bring it on. But later, like the afternoon when I'm awake." I closed my eyes and felt him laugh under me. It didn't take long for me to fall back asleep.

****

"Now you're just being lazy" Jake laughed.

"Shut up and leave me alone. I want to sleep" I mumbled, rolling away from the sound of his voice.

"It's almost twelve in the afternoon. Get up you lazy ass"

"Go away" I groaned.

"Don't make me get you up the hard way"

"I'm not scared of you Jake" The blanket that was on me was pulled off. "Just pulling the covers off of me isn't going to make me get up." There was suddenly a weight on the other side of the bed. "And looking at me wont either" I guessed.

"I know. But this might"

I ignored him for a second and rolled on to my back, to claim more space on the bed for myself to sleep. I heard Jake sigh, then felt a presence over me. I tried to roll over, so I was on my side but something was stopping me. I opened my eyes and looked face to face with Jake.

"What are you doing?" I asked noticing his knees were on either side of my hips.

"Getting you back for earlier and trying to get you up at the same time"

"So straddling me is suppose to do that?"

"No"

****

"Are you awake yet?" Jake asked with his lips still attached to mine. I had fell back asleep with Jake still over me. Apparently he stayed like that for twenty minutes before he got tired and layed down on me, with his hands on each side of my head, stopping his weight from crushing me. Sometime later I woke up and he crashed his lips to mine.

"I've been awake" I laughed pulling my head away from him. He pouted at me because our lips were no longer touching. I shot him an innocent look making a growl sound from deep in his throat. It was strange but I understood after he crashed his lips back to mine and moved us around a little bit, so that he didn't have to hold himself up anymore but he still wouldn't squish me.

"I love you" He said, his voice sounded husky.

"I love you too. Now kiss me again" He chuckled but didn't disagree and did it. My hands moved up from where they were planted on his back, to the back of his head where I began pulling on his hair gently. Causing me to instantly take over the dominance of the kiss. His lips parted as he moaned and his hands rubbed up my side till they got to my face. Where he gently stroked my cheeks causing me to unexpectedly moan.

"Get the hell off my little sister!?" A deep voice boomed. In an instant Jake was thrown off of me with a great deal of force tha he landed on the ground with a loud thud.

"What the hell?!" Jake cussed.

"Ya what the hell?" I asked.

"I came to see my younger brother and sister and I find you on top of her! Half. naked!" The voice boomed again.

"What's it too you Matt?" Jake stood up. I snapped my head to he person he was talking to.

"Matt?" I questioned. Standing in front of me was Matt, my older brother.

"Savannah banana" He breathed out. His voice was calm but his eyes were hard as he glared at Jake.