Author's Note

Revelation is over!

This is actually kind of sad!

Thank you to all of my fans who have been with me from the start and have been demanding that I update or else, and to all of the new fans that read this in a day. You guys rock.

And thanks even if you were just reading this because you're waiting for me to start Freeing Four and Surviving Reality: Allegiant. Vae's pretty happy that you at least read this.

This was one of my original fanfiction ideas before Allegiant came out, and I changed it a lot after reading the book.

So other than that, might as well get started on the game plan, huh?

Alright, well, let's see.

Starting today or tomorrow, I'll be putting up Freeing Four and Surviving Reality: Allegiant. I'm going to see if one of my Instagram or Wattpad followers can make me a cover for SR, and so if you're reading this before I've started that and you would like to give me a hand you can message me. If you do I'll dedicate 2 or 3 chapters to you!

Anyway, after that, I'm planning on writing Before I Met Her, a prologue for But Then I Met Her. It'll be about Four's time in initiation, and will be all my ideas, since I have not yet read and of V. Roth's short stories in Tobias's POV except Free Four.

After that, I'll be working on a story called One Year and a story called Covering Our Scars. The first one is my first ever crossover fanfic, and one that will be so widely multifandom you might only be able to read a few chapters, since it will be spoiler-y and I'll just kinda be winging it like i do with most of these stories.

And Covering Our Scars is for any of you Legend fans out there. It'll be in Day, June, Anden, and my own character's POVs, so watch out for that one ;)

Once again, thank you guys so much! And this won't be the last time I'm saying it (yet) but be brave, initiates!

-dvergentwngedtribute