Chapter 7

Caelan stirred slightly, as he felt the soft touch against his lips. Confused, he opened his eyes and darkness engulfed him. There was something right in front of his face. As his eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness, he realized it was Leon, who bent down to kiss him again.

"L-leon!" he gasped in surprise and grabbed the boy's shoulders.

"Don't you want it?" Leon asked in a whisper and his lips brushed over Caelan's.

"I..." the hunter hesitated. But he couldn't deny it... The touch of Leon's sweet lips simply felt too good! Slowly, he let go of Leon's shoulders and instead wrapped his arms around the boy's neck. "I do." he whispered huskily and pulled him into a deep, hungry kiss. More... he craved for more...

The boy trembled softly in his arms, before he gave in and eagerly kissed back. Such sweetness... Caelan was quite sure, he had never tasted something so tempting ever before. "Come..." he murmured and pulled Leon on top of him. Leon obeyed all too gladly and on Caelan's lap, he bent down again to catch another kiss from the man's lips.

"Leon..." Caelan moaned huskily as he felt a certain part of him rub against the boy while moving. God... how much he wanted him! Craving for more, he reached out and his finger tips touched the soft skin of Leon's shoulders. Wait... when did Leon get naked? Whatever... he didn't care. All he cared about was the soft weight of Leon on top of him and the boy's lips, which deeply kissed him back.

Just how far would this go, he wondered? His hands traveled down Leon's spine to squeeze his lower back, but suddenly he reached into emptiness. With a jerk, Caelan sat up and looked around, but Leon was gone. He blinked in surprise, followed by a small glance towards the alarm clock and then he realized it: A dream!

With an annoyed groan, Caelan fell back into the pillows and closed his eyes. Not only did the brat move into his apartment and sneak into his mind, now he also invaded his dreams! And then, Caelan realized that there was one more problem: A hard-on.

"F*ck!" he cursed. He did so NOT get a hard-on because he dreamed about kissing Leon! Sadly, the proof was building quite a nice tent under the blanket and calling him a liar. For god's sake... Leon was still a kid! Okay, with his 17 years, he wasn't a kid anymore, but not an adult either! And even worse, he was Sara's and Thancred's son! If Caelan ever dared to do anything to Leon, they would without doubt come back from their grave and hunt him down.

Nonetheless... he wondered if Leon's lips really felt as soft and tasted as sweet as in his dream. There, he admitted it! He was attracted to Leon! But Caelan doubted, that the boy felt the same attraction. Every time, they had touched by accident up until now, Leon had jerked away. Right as if he didn't like physical contact with Caelan. This one year until Leon turned 18 and left the apartment would be a really long one...

With those thoughts, Caelan finally managed to fall asleep close to dawn and didn't even notice, how his bedroom door quietly opened and Leon peeked in. Actually, the boy had wanted to ask, if Caelan wanted croissants for breakfast. But now, that he found him sleeping like this, he curiously snuck in. Okay, he had promised never to enter Caelan's bedroom, but he could always say he was worried about the injury.

Quietly, Leon tiptoed closer and knelt down next to the bed. As he watched Caelan sleep, he noticed the dark circles under his eyes and the deep frown on his forehead. How much he wanted to reach out and smoothen those wrinkles right now...

"Cae-" he whispered unconciously, but quickly shut himself up as he noticed. He had to be quiet, or else this would turn into a truly embarassing disaster!