Chapter 1

(Mi-Na POV)

Living as a high school student is torture that everyone has to go through with. I'm Mi-Na a senior in high school, with this last year of high school, I'm hoping to pass and graduate on time since I'm not one of the smartest student here. If you ask me what I'm going to do after high school, well I got no clue. I hate school so college is not the right path to go, working after high school isn't the best plan either, and getting married is not what I want to do after seeing my parents relationship together. Either way I still have one whole school year to think about my future.

*First day of school

I can't believe its the first day of school already. It felt as if summer had just started yesterday. My mother yelling from the kitchen, "Mi-Na are you up, breakfast is ready".

"Yeah, I'm coming", I respond. I know its the first day of school and I woke up late, the usual me. After getting ready I grabbed my backpack and headed toward the kitchen table. "Eomma, what smell so good", I smile.

"Hurry up and eat your be late to school, its already 7:20.", she respond.

I rush myself as I ate my breakfast since school starts at 8. I can't be late to school on the first day, that's the worst. I gave my mom a kiss goodbye and headed out. It's a good thing my mom bought me a bike as my gift last year, I don't have to walk to school anymore. On my way to school, my best friend So-Yeon saw me and ask me to get her a lift. "Hop on", I smile.

"I can't believe summer is really over", she said, "I hate school so much".

"Me too", I reply.

"Ya- since we are senior this year, what are you going to do after high school?", she asked.

"I don't know yet, you?", I said as I paddle harder since both of us is on the bike.

"Me, I want to meet a chaebol and marry him, so that I don't need to work hard in life", she smile.

"Wow, you already planed you life, don't forget the mean mother- in- law, like the one in the drama we watch", I laugh.

"Yeah, I got to solve that one", she laugh, "But to tell you honestly, I do want to meet a good man, a man who will love me for who I am".

I thought to myself, "Me too".

We got to school on time, just 10 minute before school started. We both ran to class together since we have the same class together. We sat on the far left desk where the window was open. Everyone one else sat in their seat as the bell rang. Our home room teacher enters, "Morning everyone, I am Mr. Lee, your home room teacher. If you heard of me from last year students, I am not an easy teacher even for home room", he introduce himself, "Okay lets go around and introduce our self, tell us your name and your one of your favorite hobby. I will be grading you on this . You, the girl with long, black hair, you start", he said as he pointed the ruler at me.

I can't believe its the first day and this teacher is already grading us on introducing our self I stood up, "Hello everyone I am  Park Mi-Na, and one of my favorite hobby is doing art and crafts, thank you".

"The girl next to you go", Mr.Lee demand.

So-Yeon got up, "Hello, my name is Kim So- Yeon and my favorite hobby is dancing, thank you". As soon as So-Yeon sat down next to me she took a deep breath. "Good job", I whisper to her.

The other student introduce themselves, "Hello my fellow classmate, my name is Kim Won Bin, yes I know you may think I'm the actor Kim Won Bin because I look handsome like him", he said.

Everyone began to laugh, but Mr. Lee kept a poker face.

We went around almost to everyone, then it was Min Yoongi turn. Everyone knows that he is one of the top smartest student in the school. He has never miss a question on any test or quizzes. I don't even know how he does that, but he sure is smart.