Chapter 22

Today will officially be the first day of working as Yoongi's secretary. I'm so nervous that I already want to quit. For the first time of my life, I actually don't want to go to work. My mother has no clue about me working as Yoongi's secretary. I couldn't tell her or in other words, I didn't want to.

I left to work early since Yoongi clocks in pretty early. Other staffs don't clock in until 9am, Yoongi clocks in at 8 and I have to get his breakfast and be at the office before 8 to get all his things prepare and ready for the day. I checked my schedule to double make sure I was on top of everything. I went to the nearest coffee shop next to the company to get everything that is listed as Yoongi's breakfast. I opened the door to enter and a female staff greet me, "Hello, welcome to 'Magic Cafe'. What can I get for you today?".

I looked at my phone, "Um...I'll get a hot vanilla coffee with two shots of espresso and two french toast", I ordered.

"Okay, so one hot vanilla coffee with two shots of espresso and french toast. Will that be all for you?", the female staff smiled as she asked.

"Yes, that'll be all", I smiled. 

The order came out and I its was already 7:25 and I only have a few minutes to get to the office before 8 . I grabbed the order, thank the staff and ran out the door. When I got to the office, it was 7:35. I place the breakfast on Yoongi's desk and sort out his files and binders on the desk. I spread out the files that will need to be filled out by today and prepare his schedule for the day. Since Yoongi has a lunch meeting with a cosmetic company, its my job to remind him. I wrote it down on a sticky post note and placed it on my planner notebook and another sticky note on Yoongi's desk. Before I knew it, it was already 7:50, I grabbed my stuff and went out the door to greet Yoongi.

I got out just in time, Yoongi and the man in the black suit walked in. I never seen Yoongi like this before. He looks so handsome in the dark navy blue suit. As he walked in he gave out a slight smile at me. I greeted him, "Good morning Mr. Min, your breakfast is already placed in your office. Would you like to hear about your schedule for the day?".

He stopped and stare at me. I didn't have the courage to look at up to him. He slowly leaned forward and said, "Come in to my office", and then  he walked in. He told the man in the black suit to wait outside. I followed Yoongi into his office. He sat in his chair, grabbed the breakfast, took a quick look at it and then told me, "Come over here", he said in a harsh tone.

I did as he said. "Is something wrong Mr. Min", I asked.

He handed the bag to me, "You didn't have breakfast,huh? Here you can have it".

I looked up at him and made eye contact with him, "Uh, no I'm not hungry", I said.

He opened the bag with the two french toast and then handed me one, "Here, you have this one. There's two french toast". 

I couldn't accept it even though I was super hungry. "No thank you. You go ahead and enjoy it", I deny.

He gave out a smirk, got up and gently place the toast in my mouth. I don't know why I did this, but I took a bite of  if.  After I took a bite, he took a bite out of the same toast, "It taste so delicious today. I wonder why", he smiled.

I gave him a scrunch stare, "Yoongi, why are you doing this?", I said as I put both of my hands on my hips.

He laughed, "Finally, your yourself again", he walked toward me, "I'm being honest, the toast really does taste delicious. It's so sweet, especially after your bite".

I didn't know what to say. He always has a respond that will take my breath away. I tried to not blush. I held in my smiled and stare blankly toward the ground. I didn't pay attention as Yoongi already made his way behind me and held me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and his chin leaning on my right shoulder. It took me by surprise, "Yoongi, what are you doing? What happen if someone see us?".

 He laughed, "Who cares? I'm the CEO anyways. Its better that way, then I can call you mine".

I slapped his hand, "I was never yours to start with. We were nothing but friends...and... and I already have a boyfriend so let me go", I force him.

Yoongi released, "You have a boyfriend?", he looked surprised, "When? How long?", he asked.

"Its...its been awhile now. He's still in Japan", I lied.

Yoongi approached me, then force a kissed. After the kissed, he gave me an evil stare, "You can leave now. I'm busy so leave".

I couldn't understand what just happened. I walked out of his office back to my desk.
Why would he do that to me? I thought we were on a good page, out of the blue he got anger. Did I do something wrong again? I tried to recall what just happened, but I couldn't find the answer to what got Yoongi mad. Through the day I schedule appointments, meetings and event for next week. It was nearly lunch time and Yoongi still haven't come out once from his office. It was getting close to his lunch meeting with the cosmetic company. I slowly made my way to his door and knock, "Mr. Min its almost time for your meeting. Can I come in?".

 There was no answers. I tried again, "Mr. Min did you hear me? Your meeting is at 12:30 and its already 12:15". Again there's no answer. I began to worry, so I opened the door to find Yoongi sleeping on the couch. I closed the door as I entered in. I walked toward Yoongi and knelt down, I tapped him on the shoulders, "Yoongi its time to go to your meeting", I whispered.

Yoongi immediately opened his eyes. Our eyes lock together and then he pulled me closed to him, now our face barely touching. I mumbled out of nervousness, "It-s time for your meet-".

He answered, "I know".

"Well, okay, I'll be going then", I tried to make an excuse.

He held me even tighter, "You came in without my permission and now your leaving without my permission. Who do you think you are?".

"I just thought something bad happen. Sorry I came in without-", I apologized. Just at that moment he lean forward and kissed me once again. This time I didn't react surprised even though it was out of the blue. I gently pushed him away, "Yoongi, why do you keep making my heart shake even after all this years?", I cried. I don't know why I confessed to him, but I did. He wiped my tear as it rolled down, then he leaned upward for a kiss on my cheek, "Because your mine", he whispered, "Your heart's been with me all these years".

What he said was true. Even after leaving Seoul and living in Japan for years, I still miss and think about Yoongi. I got myself a wonderful boyfriend, but I still couldn't forget him. I hate myself for placing myself so low, but my heart has always been with him. However, I conflict whether he feels the same or not. At time I want to believe that he has the same feeling as me, but at time I'm confuse. I'm always the one to confess, but I never once got a clear answer from him and that's what hurts me the most. I got up brushed my hair back with my hand, clear my throat, "Ah, I didn't mean to say that. Forget everything I just said", I smiled and walked out of his office.

Author's Notes:
Hey my bookwormies, sorry for not updating for so long. My life has been such a hazard that I've postpone my writing. Any who, hopefully everyone started their New Year 2020 with a great new start. My 2020 hasn't been the best with so many life issue and problems that been happening, I just want to give up on everything. There's time when I want to give up and cry, but I have to keep my head up strong. 2020 just started and I'll try my very best to make 2020 meaningful, fun and exciting. If I don't update as much as I used to, well hopefully all my bookwormies will understand.