Chapter 8

We got to Yoongi's house, and I have to admit his house was as big as the school itself. I was amazed that he lived in this house. Before  entering in, there's gates that are golden copper. It opened automatically, the front yard was huge, fill with green grass, beautiful alstroemria flowers following the path road, in the  middle of the yard there's a small fountain with a statue of two swan creating a heart with their head.  I would love to live in this gorgeous mansions.  Sometime I wonder if he ever gets tired of living here.

The car stop in front of of his house, where the front door was open. I pat Yoongi on his shoulder, "Yoongi get up, we're here, I think".

He slowly open his eyes, where both of our eyes me, he gave a small smirk on his face, looked around thee car, "Lets get going then", he said.

Thee driver opened the door on his side, Yoongi got out pat his shoulders to loosen up his muscles. I sat in the car quietly, feeling like I shouldn't be here. I should have never agree to come, somehow this feel like a mistake that I made. Yoongi walked off, I just sat in the car as the driver told me to come, "Please do come", he said with a smile.

I smiled back and slowly made my way out. The driver closed the car door and began to bring my travel case out of the trunk. I followed him, "Here let me help", I said.

"No need, I can handle it", he respond.

"No, no, these are my stuff, I'll help carry them, you can take Yoongi's stuff", I smiled.

He smiled back and accept my help. Yoongi walked back, looking at me as I carried my bags, "No need, I tell the others to help him", he said as he grabbed my hand.

I quickly removed his hand away from mine, "No, I can do it", I said. I looked at the other bag that the driver had in his hand, I grabbed it and handed over to Yoongi, "Here help us carry these, there yours.

Yoongi looked at me with a surprising expression, "No need, he can handle it", he said.

I didn't agree to this, its his things, even if he is a rich spoiled kid , he should be carrying it not the diver. "No, its your, you carry it", I demand.

Yoongi gave up and end up carrying his two bags of clothes from shopping at the mall before he came and picked me up. We got inside of his house and if you thought outside was big, well, inside of the house was twice the size. Right when you get inside of the house, there's stairs that lead you up to the second floor, on the right side of the house was the family living room and on the left was a smaller living room. The house was decorated just like those rich chaebol's houses. I never thought that this kind of family exist in Korea. I always thought it was a fantasy from the kdrama land, but I was wrong. 

On the second floor Yoongi's mom came down, "Yoongi whose this?", she smiled.

I greet myself, "Ah... hello I'm Park Mi-N. Nice to meet you".

"Hello Mi-Na, welcome to our house. Yoongi never brought over any friends before", she smiled.

"Ah", I respond slowly nodding my head.

Then Yoongi responds back, "Mom, we're just trying to finish our project. She's just a classmate, nothing else".

How rude of him to say to his own mother. She seems like a nice woman, I don't know how I would tolerate him if he was my son. His mother must be very patient to be able to handle Yoongi.

"Hurry up, I'll show you your room", he said as he walked ahead of me up the stair.

I followed him, "Please excuse me", I said to his mom.